Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

1850 Watts free energy power ? New GEGENE circuit by JL Naudin shows COP = 2.8

Started by hartiberlin, December 29, 2012, 08:16:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

QuoteCan you build a Joe cell like my friend supermuble here in the forums or his radian charger with no moving parts . ???

I probably shouldn't post this here ... because when I show these kinds of things (which are the same kinds of things that FE claimants show as evidence for their claims) people tell me that there isn't anything special happening. (and they are right) But why don't they apply the same critical thinking to Bedini and Bearden et al? Casstete will bust another brainfuse and give us all a lot of laughs.

I think I should change my name to "Beerdonie" and put my stuff in black boxes and provide blurry offcenter scopeshots without information and light up a bank of light bulbs. Then maybe people will start sending ME money for nothing too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0sjqoshznU

This modern generation. They are so used to LEDs that they do not appreciate what a NE-2 can tell them, or what kinds of voltages and electric fields they can indicate.

Madebymonkeys

Quote from: casstete on May 09, 2014, 01:56:03 AM
Thanks and you make  very interresting point , I wonder if you ever watched Prof.Bass  "Rediscovery of Lost Secret of Moray Radiant Energy .
Systtem "

He claims that it is all Schumann resonance that powered Morays's 20 KW device . Funny thing is that Nobel Prize holder Montagnier shown in his DNA Teleportation ( f#@$ incredible ) that indeed life is brought back by 7.83 HZ .... wherever it once existed ( the water retains the DNA  information & starts recreating from beginning the original DNA )

So the experiment goes like this , 2 glasses of water with DNA , filter it out completely from one of the 2 glasses . Play 7.83HZ and after 16 hours DNA is starting to be recreated ( proteins ... and so on )

We also know that humans , plants or animals when deprived of 7.83 HZ in bunkers they built in germany for that purpose .... people get Ill , tiered , worn out & very sick after a week +- . Depressed , anxious , aggressive ... Naturally because you are removing the LIFE frequency . 

Gravity is only one ingredient , Nature works in Symbiosis as does for instance Biotransmutation or cold fusion ( Alchemy) .

We dealing with many wave forms , Magnetic , Schumann , gravity,light ,sound  ... "time" all these waves interact (resonate with something)and release energy.

I lack the electrical engineering .. so I had to approach it looking at nature like Schauberger & Grebennikov .

If I had HALF the knowledge of electrical engineering people have in these forums I would have built them by now favoring Magnetic as a Magnet is a "generator" by default where then you just need to extract it ( this is what correctly was pointed out by the previous comment )

Look i just ordered the Solartracker V 5 new system by Bedini NOT USING RADIANT as per Lindemann ... I am not happy about it because Bedini spent 20 years telling us about radiant energy and now he flipped on it ? We will wait see what he says .

Radiant was NOT the power ... the power came from what happened in the Battery when it was charged with radiant ( not JUST Pulse charging) ... you can see it in a video i posted (shit spelling ... "Raidiant /Etheric /Orgone - John Benini.)

His wheel spins faster at full moon .. !

Then we now have Keshe from Iran who released 4 GB .. all his files for his device cause they were pressuring him

You have the QEG that now plans have been released

You have Tom Bearden who wrote me that they had been payed some 200 000 000 Mil. for the MEG and that it was held back by UN .... they are not given access to the money !  BUT Jean Louis Naudin built it SUCCESSFULLY .

So most people here should be able to build it ... .

SO MANY DISINFORMATION agents out there ... and if one speaks about how a device DOESN'T work without being able to disprove it .

They are MORE useless than inventors with fake devices !

Thanks 4 sharing and sorry for extensive post  :P

Why can't anyone replicate these OU experiments then?

avalon

Quote from: Madebymonkeys on July 21, 2014, 08:25:19 PM
Why can't anyone replicate these OU experiments then?

Simply because there is NO OU there. Let me explain...

I have also been interested in this experiment and so, naturally, built a replication circuit. I will tell you the results in a minute.
To make sure that I am objective and there is no outside influence of any kind I even signed up my son and some other local school boys to do a science fair project based on GEGENE. Some picture are attached.

In both cases the end result was the same. The circuit efficiency was never overunity. At best it was close to 94%.
Why then others claim overunity here? Simply because they made some errors in their input/output consumption calculations.
The test circuit included a 1300w induction plate, Tectronix THS710A scope/meter, 3 * 250W load lamps, SunPower 500W online inverter, 35A rectifier bridge / 15000uF/200V capacitor plus a Kill-A-Watt plug-in meter. In addition a Fluke meter was used to double check the results.

The experiments covered every possible scenario with different combinations of flat pancake/bifiler coils, various combinations of number of turns and induction power levels. The efficiency has never even reached 100%.

While it was interesting/educational to complete the project the end result is undeniable: no OU.

~A

avalon

Two coils (load and feedback) were used.
The feedback coil fed the online inverter through a rectifier bridge+capacitor combination. The resulted AC power was returned to the AC input. The entire consumption was monitored through a Kill-A-Watt meter (plus double checked with Tectronix/Fluke combination).
Some different combinations were used, i.e. load coil was alternated between a bifiler or a standard pancake coil. The same was done for the feedback.
The experiments also included multiple load/feedback coils (up to 3).
~A

nelsonrochaa

Quote from: casstete on July 20, 2014, 04:52:33 AM
Ok I agree with you but it's the unseen input from the environment absorbed into the battery, this is also always what Bedini claimed  & you have to try to accept that RPM's on Bedini devices accelerate so seemingly resistance is reduced with greater gravity or whatever the reason may be .

You want to help a layman like myself test the Teslacharger 5 with new  charging technology by bedini , suggest something I'll be glad to test it .

I was running a 9 Watt 0.15 amp device on a 10 Watt Mono Panel ... and Battery was charging .

I don't know what one would expect from conventional chargers so your help would be appreciated in calculating efficiency ... if you bothered .

I am not a fan of the Lindeman & Aaron crew though they have good infomation I don't like their clickbank methods .... but what can I say

I can either try build one ... will take me time and I would never expect to build it as someone playing with it for 20+ years .

So I bought the 3 Amp charger for testing . I got 2 corroded batteries back to hold 12.7 V ... i need 2 put a load and test if it holds the energy but it seems it does .

Hello everyone I was amused by the heat of the comments .. :)
As already said here it seems that here, so only a few people speak truth .. and own the absolute truth!
The only other people speak without knowledge of the facts it seems ...

People like me! At least that seems to be shared by some opinion ... It seems that there is a dispute over who knows more about that subject ... and on and on .. always equal.
Respect the ideas of others; the effort of their experiences.
Jean-Louis Naudin is a completely impartial person and continues to develop a great job.

I want to share this video. Demonstrates an efficient way of using low-power solar panels to charge battery banks with a small amount of energy such as bedini circuit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6y80w5ZwHRY

Something as simple to build with garbage ...
People replicate the circuits that the other said because the other wanted it that way ... I agree with casstete.
MISINFORMATION
Those who still bother to replicate one of these projects to verify if it fails quit the first and say:
It is FAKE
but yes I know I'm not so credible, may not have say in the matter; there is already too smart people on this forum.
Do not want to overlook anyone directly, but this is how some members of this forum makes me feel.
Sorry for the rant :'(