Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

1850 Watts free energy power ? New GEGENE circuit by JL Naudin shows COP = 2.8

Started by hartiberlin, December 29, 2012, 08:16:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul-R

Quote from: DarkLight on February 20, 2015, 02:45:25 AM

That is Tesla Pancake => one wire next to the other, not on top of it.

Yes, but because  it  is doubled  up,  is connected  back  to the  front (if you  understand my perverse explanation), it is a bifilar pancake coil, the correct one to  use. You can  stack  several  up with separate loads

A regular pancake coil, one could call  it a monofilar pancake coil, is just the straight spiral,  and was not used by JL-N.

The other  picture  shows a monofilar PC and I agree that  the  cable  should not be arranged on  its  edge. But since it is monofilar, I don't know why there are two  strands - pointless - unless the idea is  to  be able  to  carry more current.

tesletic

Paul-R

Quote from: Paul-R on February 20, 2015, 08:47:39 AM

The other  picture  shows a monofilar PC and I agree that  the  cable  should not be arranged on  its  edge. But since it is monofilar, I don't know why there are two  strands - pointless - unless the idea is  to  be able  to  carry more current.
I'm not sure I am 100% on this.

The coil is a pancake and is bifilar but is pointless because, in the Gegene, the two circuits are not going to be used in a clever bifilar fashion, like the Bedini SG. It will just drop the current per wire.

Paul-R

Induction hobs for £29; For ideal Gegene research:

https://www.aldi.co.uk/en/specialbuy...duction-hob-2/

Time limited offer. Thursday May 7th 2015 till Sunday. Could be dependent on locality. Check with your nearest Aldi.

forest

Quote from: Paul-R on May 02, 2015, 09:25:11 AM
Induction hobs for £29; For ideal Gegene research:

https://www.aldi.co.uk/en/specialbuy...duction-hob-2/

Time limited offer. Thursday May 7th 2015 till Sunday. Could be dependent on locality. Check with your nearest Aldi.

If there is also detailed schematic of this induction hob then would be wonderful!