Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Electron Reversing Device

Started by tinman, January 09, 2013, 06:49:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Quote from: poynt99 on January 09, 2013, 03:01:21 PM
Indeed,

It would seem that all who are discussing this circuit are missing something.

Think!

All?

TinselKoala

Quote from: e2matrix on January 09, 2013, 03:29:28 PM
Well tinman seems fairly sharp on all this and Tinsel Koala is no dummy so how about some hints as to what you think is going on.   Pancake coil picking up power from the environment ?  I don't think it would pick up enough to account for the additional power unless it's resonating something to pull that in.

The "hints" have been given by .99 and by me...... when driven by a symmetrical waveshape the meters as used "should" average the signals properly to zero. However the driving signals, or the circuit's response to them,  are not symmetrical but rather change their symmetry in various ways according to the p-p voltage and frequency of the drive.

There is no need to search for or postulate sources of "additional power" unless and until such additional power is demonstrated to exist. The only "anomaly" that I might be seeing so far is that the LEDs seem -- subjectively -- to get brighter than they should be capable of getting without blowing. As I've said before I have no instrumental way of testing my impression of the brightness... yet.

The DMM readings are interesting, but surely the principle of Okham's Razor applies here: simple explanations that do not "multiply entities" must be considered and eliminated before any more unusual explanations are entertained.

So... again.... please let's not get overexcited in _either direction_. Not adversarial, not overly enthusiastic.... just some dispassionate examinations of circuit... and measurement.... behaviour.

poynt99

Quote from: TinselKoala on January 09, 2013, 03:48:28 PM
All?
I am waiting for more input from tinman before I offer an explanation and to correct his error.

I've not yet seen anyone explain the error tinman is making (nor make mention that there is one) regarding his assumptions as stated in his videos, so I can only assume that no one else realizes that there is one.
question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

tinman

Quote from: poynt99 on January 09, 2013, 04:13:27 PM
I am waiting for more input from tinman before I offer an explanation and to correct his error.

I've not yet seen anyone explain the error tinman is making (nor make mention that there is one) regarding his assumptions as stated in his videos, so I can only assume that no one else realizes that there is one.
Hi poynt99 and all
There is every chance that i am makeing an error that has clearly been over looked by my self.
This is the very reason i have open sorced the circuit,so as others can replicate and test it them self.

My assumptions in my video are being made as to what i see my equipment telling me.
Your schematic you drew poynt99 is correct for one measurment position-but there has been many.

If i understand what the DMM's are telling me is that they are measuring the current in one direction,then subtracting the current in the opposite direction and giving us the remainder ?

The reason i found this circuit interesting is that never have i seen a DMM go negative in curent flow on any other circuit i have built-including SSG's.

Here is the circuit i am useing for the wave generator.
http://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n492/duneraider69/teslatpulsecircuit_zpsf9e6cd79.jpg

So please,if you can see an error-let us know.

tinman

This is my latest video on another test i have carried out.
Here i am useing electron flow to show how i have set up this small test.
I also use blocking diodes so as i can direct the flow of electron,s.
Also note that we also have a voltage drop accross each diode of .5 volt's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVZCTx2WlxI