Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Electron Reversing Device

Started by tinman, January 09, 2013, 06:49:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

e2matrix

Thanks tinman for sharing this very interesting circuit.  That observation is what I was most fascinated with - the current going negative under those conditions.   Tinsel also did a vid and showed the same odd effect.  Sounds to me like negative resistance or some sort of oddity that doesn't fit traditional electrical theory.  I'd like to hear what anyone has to say on that effect.  I plan on trying this circuit.   I still don't know what it is poynt99 thinks we are missing but hopefully he'll get back here soon since you've now replied.  poynt99 and Tinsel are some hard cookies to slip anything by on as they always seem to find some way of explaining away the 'magic' - LOL   But I guess it's good if we are really missing something to have some members around that can figure out what's causing an effect.   I've got a meter that can read to 200 Khz (Fluke 87 model III) so if that is part of the problem with what they are thinking maybe this will help.   But from what I saw in your vids it seemed your o-scope verified what the meters were seeing. 

poynt99

Quote from: tinman on January 09, 2013, 05:46:30 PM
My assumptions in my video are being made as to what i see my equipment telling me.
Your instruments are telling you the correct numbers. However, there is nothing anomalous about the readings you are getting, other than a slight difference between the current meters.

Your schematic you drew poynt99 is correct for one measurment position-but there has been many.
As per the note on the schematic, this is from your video entitled "tesla meter circuit test 2". I suspect this particular setup is sufficiently representative to cover all issues.

If i understand what the DMM's are telling me is that they are measuring the current in one direction,then subtracting the current in the opposite direction and giving us the remainder ?
Essentially yes. The proper terminology is "averaging". The meter is averaging the current it is measuring.

For example, if you are using a 50% duty square wave, and the load is the same for both polarities, the meter should read 0mA. Let's say the load is changed so that it is now imbalanced; perhaps +50mA and -40mA, the average reading on the display should be +10mA.

Be careful in your assumptions, as this does not mean the FG is supplying only 10mA to the circuit. Likewise, if the loads are reversed such that the readings are +40mA and -50mA, you can not assume that 10mA is going back into the battery. The meter in this case is simply telling you that the FG is supplying 10mA more negative current than positive current. In both cases above, the FG (and battery) is supplying an average of 45mA of current to the circuit.

The reason i found this circuit interesting is that never have i seen a DMM go negative in curent flow on any other circuit i have built-including SSG's.
As I explained above, a negative current reading in this case simply means that on average, the FG is supplying more negative current than positive current. That's all. The meter isn't giving you any other useful information, at least not the kind you can make any power computations from.

Let's say I have a real heavy duty FG that can supply 10A of current (both + and -), and I am driving a load which is imbalanced, such as the one in your circuit. But in this case, lets' say on the positive side, the load draws 9.999A, and on the negative side the load draws -10.000A. What will the ammeter read? It will of course read -1mA. Now, what is the average battery current? It is of course almost 10A. If the FG output voltage is +/- 6V, then the average power (supplied by the battery) going into this "load" is 60W.

Here is the circuit i am useing for the wave generator.
http://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n492/duneraider69/teslatpulsecircuit_zpsf9e6cd79.jpg
Thanks for the circuit, that is quite helpful in understanding how your FG can have a bipolar output (the DC is decoupled).

So please,if you can see an error-let us know.
Here is one; in your video titled "Tesla circuit pt4", at about 3:30 you are explaining that one ammeter is slightly higher than the other because of the duty cycle being off of 50%. This is incorrect. In fact, you can get rid of one of those ammeters because they are redundant of each other. You will notice that they seem to track quite closely most of the time, never differeing more than a few tens of uA. I suspect the difference is caused by inductance in your wiring and/or integrator vagaries in the meters. At any rate, you only need one ammeter, and that should be the one on the output of your FG.

Ammeters are bidirectional, so you only need one to see both the positive and negative currents. However, if you want to see the true current being supplied by the FG, you should monitor the battery current. If there is any current going back into the battery, you will see it.

Any questions, please let me know.

question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

MileHigh

Tinman:

The schematic for your wave generator circuit looks very suspect, like it has errors.  The Q1 emitter-follower output is not connected to anything so it is not doing anything useful.  Normally that would be used to provide an output signal.

The 1K VR2 potentiometer sucks the life out of the output from the 555 pin #3.  The output impedance of your wave generator is very high (I thought that it was 50 ohms.)  The output impedance of your signal generator is also variable - it depends where the VR2 potentiometer is set at.  That is highly undesirable.  Also, at lower frequencies you will notice that the waveform is not a square wave any more, it will look like a series of alternating positive and negative spikes.

E2matrix:

QuoteSounds to me like negative resistance or some sort of oddity that doesn't fit traditional electrical theory.

You told me you have some technical background so how can you possibly say that?  Everytime someone sees something "unusual" in a circuit it turns out they either were not using their measuring instruments properly or they did not understand what the circuit was doing.  This entire circuit (including the signal generator) consists of a few diodes, a transistor, a few capacitors, a coil, etc.  It's metaphysically impossible for this circuit to be doing something "special."  The only fun here is figuring out why there are apparent anomalous readings and tracking down the resolution and understanding where you went wrong.  Taking these "great leaps" on your part is a mistake.

MileHigh

e2matrix

Just finished building the circuit although I'm not sure my pancake is big enough.  I haven't fired it up yet.   So poynt99 what do you think if one were to use a positive only square wave pulse to feed this?  I've got a couple devices and one FG that can do that.  If that produces the same/similar effect would that change things? 

poynt99

Quote from: e2matrix on January 09, 2013, 08:49:19 PM
Just finished building the circuit although I'm not sure my pancake is big enough.  I haven't fired it up yet.   So poynt99 what do you think if one were to use a positive only square wave pulse to feed this?  I've got a couple devices and one FG that can do that.  If that produces the same/similar effect would that change things?

In some cases, some current can be returned to the battery. We saw this with Rose's circuit. However, this is by no means a sign of OU.

In terms of current, that 555 circuit is using a fraction of what those LED's are, so if you want to know if the circuit is OU or not, monitor the average battery current. If the meter starts "spinning backwards", then you might have something.
question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209