Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

MUST SEE - experiment may change thermodinamics law understanding

Started by tchadrack, January 12, 2013, 01:46:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tchadrack

scientists attained a temperature below zero kelvin this week and a very strange matter state.

they say this could prove that overunity could be really possible

search google for below zero absolute and see for youself

they cooled down a group of potassium atoms below zero kelvin, and got a very strange result its hard to  believe

IS THIS REALLY TRUE?  WHAT DO YOU THINK?

hartiberlin

Here is more about it:

http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/2013-01/04/quantum-gas-below-absolute-zero

I wonder how they measure the temperature ?

Also do the lasers not introduce new heat energy ?
SO was it really below zero Kelvin ?

Hmm, maybe just measurement errors ??

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Gwandau

Adding to the known but strange fact that helium does not solidify in zero Kelvin, this implies that our very definition of a zero point temperature is wrong.

It really surprises me that contemporary science still are so linear in their thinking. Just the concept of an absolute zero point is a quite naive concept in a dynamic universe where everything is relative. The same goes for the addiction to the absurd idea of light speed being constant. We just does not have the means for such a postulate until we are able to compare values measured from different celestial field systems. Therefore the very idea of a linear universe with absolute zero points is absurd since it contradicts the very concept of relativity.

In an even wider perspective this so called sub zero observation implies that matter as well as all observable phenomenons are vibrated into existence by a charge from beyond the known event horizon.

And as far as I am concerned, this is just another indication of an all encompassing underlying field, the so called ether, which Einstein later in his life regretted to have discarded.

Maybe the Ether are on its way back to human consciousness. It would open up a lot of doors.

Gwandau

lwh

This reminds me of a documentary on the history of refrigeration, where they end up looking at effects similar to those mentioned in the linked article.  The whole documentary is interesting, but skip to 1:12:33 if you want to see some of the strange things that were observed just getting near absolute zero, let alone 'below' it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2jSv8PDDwA

gravityblock

Quote from: Gwandau on January 16, 2013, 03:55:35 PM
Adding to the known but strange fact that helium does not solidify in zero Kelvin, this implies that our very definition of a zero point temperature is wrong.

It really surprises me that contemporary science still are so linear in their thinking. Just the concept of an absolute zero point is a quite naive concept in a dynamic universe where everything is relative. The same goes for the addiction to the absurd idea of light speed being constant. We just does not have the means for such a postulate until we are able to compare values measured from different celestial field systems. Therefore the very idea of a linear universe with absolute zero points is absurd since it contradicts the very concept of relativity.

In an even wider perspective this so called sub zero observation implies that matter as well as all observable phenomenons are vibrated into existence by a charge from beyond the known event horizon.

And as far as I am concerned, this is just another indication of an all encompassing underlying field, the so called ether, which Einstein later in his life regretted to have discarded.

Maybe the Ether are on its way back to human consciousness. It would open up a lot of doors.

Gwandau

Good post!  I would like to add this:

The present concept that the lowest orbital limit given by n=1 is in error. Inverse quantum numbers have been shown to apply to the formation of nuclear particles.  This fact is experimentally demonstrated in the process of K-capture. In this case an electron from the lowest shell makes a transition into the nucleus. Since there is nothing to distinguish a K-shell electron from any other, the process can continue to any limit.  So, there are two absolute zero's, an absolute zero for matter and an absolute zero for it's surrounding space.  An increase in one is a decrease in the other, and vice versa.  Inverse quantum numbers has the effects of a temperature below absolute zero, because inverse quantum numbers have higher energy levels than n = 1.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.