Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What happened to OU.com members?

Started by Newton II, January 14, 2013, 08:04:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newton II

Since last few days I am seeing just 3 to 10 members logged into the forum.  What happened to all other members?  Have they lost interest in overunity?

poynt99

We stopped talking about Rosemary Ainslie and her silly test results.
question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

TinselKoala

But we could start again, since she has opened _yet another_ YT account (making three that I know about) under her own name, has disabled comments and ratings, and has posted two cartoon videos that once again illustrate her profound misconceptions about electric and magnetic fields. These videos also have attached to them the names of her mysterious "collaborators" Donovan Martin and Riaan Theron, neither of whom have ever responded to queries or made actual comments in support of Ainslie.  However, it's clear that she is getting some help with these videos, since she isn't competent to produce anything like them on her own.

But perhaps we should let sleeping dogs lie..... no pun intended, of course.
8)

Magluvin

I dont think its because Rose and threads of her are finished. This happened more recently.
Like a rapture happened. ;)   I thought maybe the holidays just thinned it out a bit, but it stuck.

Even Rose was gloating about how little attendance has been here since she is on her own.  ::) As if they are floatin in her direction. ;D

Mags

helloha

Since last few days I am seeing just 3 to 10 members logged into the forum.  What happened to all other members?

Their mind are still in holidays. I know i am.  :D