Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is this the Smith/Kapanadze secret ?

Started by Jack Noskills, January 23, 2013, 06:01:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

27Bubba

verpies

Quote from: 27Bubba on January 24, 2013, 07:51:45 PM
I was able open it just by clicking on the link..
Then I have some kind of local DNS problem.

27Bubba

This may work for you .. Try the ( http://tarielkapanadze.ru ) then click on "Getting free energy scientifically". ;)

elementSix

Quote from: verpies on January 24, 2013, 06:16:19 PM
I can't open the link.
Are those air cored coils?
I think its Aircored, or ferrit.  Im not sure, but I can only post the page as text.  So the equations are missing, they are in jpegs.
Try it with a sine wave also.

Here is some info from it...
We are interested in the third variant.
In this variant of the R = 100 Ohm, L = 40 mH и C = 5 mF.
Resonance frequency f = 331 Hz
Critical resistance Rcr= 44.721 Ohm
In the task at the specified parameters - the amplitude of the voltage Ubc equal to 125 volts.
If instead of R = 100 Ом take R = 50 Ohm, get the amplitude Ubc equal to 500 volts.
Lovers of strong sensations can take R = 44.73 Ohms, and get 12600 volts.
That in 100 times more input voltage and reactive energy circuit is increased to 10000 times.
Thus the phenomenon can be called energy resonance, or "resonance in resonance" by Tariel Kapanadze.

Jack Noskills

verpies, I don't have meters so can do measurements by taking power only. If caps are removed effect is gone. I can say that my caduceous winding is pretty good so I don't think it is leakage flux. Q factor is about 10 frinkinhoivens.

Just to get on the map, you are saying that there should not be RLC circuit in circuit like figure 3 (no resonance point), only RC hence no power transfer to W3. If there is resonance point only then there can be power transfer to W3 ?

Well, when using caduceous style winding I got power transfer to W3 which should not happen.

Yesterday I made caduceous winding using figure 8 wire. Wire itself is stranded and it has plastic insulation. When winding was ready I had two caduceous coils, one in the black wire and second in the blue wire. First I used just one caduceous and placed cap there, I got resonance about 1300 Hz. Then I connected them in series: end of blue wire connected to start of black wire to make the middle point. Then cap C between middle point and start of blue wire and then series cap C/2 between end of black wire and source. I got resonance still at about 1300 Hz, no change. In fact I think I got two resonance points, the other was just below 2000 Hz. Did not look above 2000 Hz though. Have just tested it quickly and need to play more, maybe I made a mistake. But if true, then I wonder what happens if I would drive it using those two resonance frequencies ? Hmm. obviously my tank at source would stop working but maybe there is a workaround, less power in one frequency or something like that. Dunno, just throwing out some ideas. I bet that if there would be more caduceous cols in series there would be more resonance points.

elementsix, I use only coils, caps and sinewave input. I got some diodes but I have learned that only thing I can do with them is to generate heat.

Is there anyone who could test this setup ? Ferrite does not matter, number of knots does not matter, value of caps does not matter and wire to use does not matter. Just double check if you can find resonance as there should not be any. If circuit is still RLC then I think there something usefull going on and worth investigating