Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is this the Smith/Kapanadze secret ?

Started by Jack Noskills, January 23, 2013, 06:01:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belfior

I am trying to modify this charge pump http://tinyurl.com/yc2pyl5h so that the mosfet is replaced by a transistor in reverse avalance mode. I am hoping to replace my SG in that setup with just a transistor as a switch. Got some transistor that will reverse avalance with a 9V battery.

Then I can control the voltage on the cap with a spark gap like the one in that darsonval trafo picture. 1cm gap I get 1000V and so on. The charging cap and the spark gap will be my oscillator & HV source. Hopefully all this with a 9V battery and transistor

Freq can be controlled by the circuitry on the reverse ava switch and spark gap.

Not even sure if it will work, but just an idea I had to get a controllable simple HV source. I know I could use flybacks and what not, but this is my idea :)

AlienGrey

Belfor
if your interested I have a 555 circuit that works and generates a narrow  pulse For 'TEST and EXPERIMENTS' you can play about with
Its easy to build your self on some bread board or vero if your clever and test it as you go, but it's at your own
risk and expense . I take no responsibility for errors or your errors or what you connect it into or any electronics
you might damage with the narrow pulse generated it's entirely at your risk!!

Void

Quote from: Belfior on July 05, 2018, 10:22:18 AM
A capacitor is not a magnetic device. You only need voltage to charge it and some amps to take care of the internal resistance.

Hi Belfior. To say that "You only need voltage to charge it and some amps to take care of the internal resistance."
is not correct. It takes a current (a flow of charge) to charge a capacitor. A voltage (potential difference) is applied
across a capacitor's plates, and this causes a current to flow (a flow of charges) from one capacitor plate to the other.

When a DC voltage is applied, the charging current falls off following an exponential curve. This applied voltage
and subsequent charging current represents an expenditure of power. Real power is consumed when charging a capacitor.
It does not 'magically' charge up in a closed loop circuit. Unless your circuit setup can somehow pull in energy
from elsewhere (the environment, the vacuum) you will always have less power out than in.
Some simple bench tests will quickly prove this.