Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

V gate question

Started by ace569er, February 03, 2013, 06:29:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowpt

I know exactly what you mean cause I had that same thought aswell. The thing is that I already did the math and the simulations up to 10 intercalated systems (ex. 10 Vgates or Spirals with the stators in equaly different postions) and the sum of the forces will never be enough to push out the one stuck at the exit/entry point because in such systems the forces that contribute for movement are reduced by a big margin and all sumed up will only be equal or lower to the sticky point.

Give it a try with FEMM, its really easy to use and you are able to discover the same as I did. If you need help with LUA scripts I can share mine ; they allow you to conduct the forces evaluation along a predetermined path and save each result by distance in a .txt file so you can use it in, lets say excel and analize the graphic like I have done in another posts:

http://www.overunity.com/13303/requesting-decent-analysis-on-femm-simulation-data

http://www.overunity.com/12503/need-some-help-with-magnetic-field-simulation-data-analysis/

ace569er

The second paragraph confuses me a little. I'll have to look in to the program. To understand more.

Any way I made my design using tapered metal plates, as a v gate substitute. Because I currently lack 668 1/4'' magnets, to make the real thing. It run for just under a hour. Then the plates became saturated and it stopped... :( ...Also I noticed that it has to be big enough for the spaces between gates to be a minimum of 2''. Because there is always a 1'' sticky point no matter how you set it up or what size. Which that greatly confuses me why it's always roughly an inch. On both a 3inch radius wheel as while as a 2foot radius wheel. Can any one explain that?
   I had to do a 1' radius to get it to spin for almost an hour.   So I am really confused why it wouldn't work, if I can get around the saturation. By using neo's.... I'll send a layout, if I can't figure out the program you mentioned. So you can test it, if you like. Though I prefer real world tests, simulations work, right, most of the time.
   I recently found a configuration that has 10 always pushing 1. twice as much, as the one I tested. Sadly it most be a radius of 4 feet to make the armature arms and gates 2inches plus apart. So I'm not building it.....

ace569er

Yeah.....I'm lost with FEMM. I do not feel like figuring that program out. You made it sound easy...

shadowpt

I will gladly test it out for you, just share the design and I will put it in FEMM if it can be simulated in 2d environment.
The best thing about running simulations is that you can make a configuration that you want very easily and you dont need to worry about getting the tools/magnets for it and it gives you a much better perspective one what is going on and the values that is returning.

I was like you the first time I played with FEMM, didn't understand a thing about it but after a couple of youtube tutorials I understood the basic functions that I needed to handle the program and then it became easy.

ace569er

Sure I PM the specs to you. I was thinking it's mainly nice because it's cheaper than buying $120 worth of 1/4" neo's.