Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

V gate question

Started by ace569er, February 03, 2013, 06:29:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ace569er

I have a question. If a v gate is set up in repulsion. How many and in which part(speed) of the v, counter pushing sets are needed to push to first magnet through the gate?  example:

ace569er

also in attract would be nice....

On a different note, I see the zip ring marble rails, or what ever they are actually called. The metal ball get stuck on the end. Were the magnets are strongest. What if you use slightly weaker sphere magnets on axles? Having the first one pushed off the gate by a second repulsive fast moving spere?( Need a large track with very gradual increasing strength.)

ace569er

shadowpt

After running simulations on configurations like V-gate or even the Spiral wheel I understood that no ammount of sets can overcome the sticky point, this is actually pretty simple to understand.

When you set magnets in a inclined configuration (like the V-gate) they are both contributing to the movement as much as they are against it, this means that for each next magnet that is closer to the center there is also another magnet before pulling it back, if only with a smaller force. In the end you are adding and subtracting force from each magnet and the total result of all forces is actually smaller or equal to the last magnet (the one at the sticky point).

If this system could result as one thinks it should then only 1 V-gate would be enough since the magnet in the middle would achieve a bigger force than the one present on the sticky point, the fact that it doesn't means that no matter how many sequenced v-gates you have it still won't be enough to overcome the exit.

If you want I can draw a scheme explaining this in a more detailed way.

ace569er

I sort of get what your saying....,but the drawing made no difference if there is three, one or what ever number of V's. (tho gate space does matter if you want it to run) It's a stator it all breaks out the same as you said. That's not what I'm saying. I talking about multiple armatures. Big difference, The armature is pulling to the gate. The  force is not equal till it hits the gate. which is why it stops at the gates......! My drawing shows the armature passing gates. If the first magnet can be pushed passed, is all I needed to know. If you build my drawing you will see, that the first magnet WILL be push passed the gate. Just like I thought. It stops after, because there are no longer multiple magnets pushing the second magnet, after the first passes the gate. That is what I needed to know. So that if  multiple stators CAN push the one in the, sticky point of, gate passed. Up to 5 can always push 1. Next best is 3 to 1. Meaning with good math ratio skills, you can find a gate to space to length to strength
ratio that works. Just keep dividing the circle. I explain how in a different post. All you have to do is build my drawing up there to see you can push passed the sticky point if a gate. Then do the math, to wrap a large cylinder at the right gate, space, to armature ratio. To make it work, enjoy....
To clarify by 3 to 1; I mean that at any point if 1 is stuck 3 are pushing. At any point if 1 is in a space 3 are pushing. 3 are always pushing out of the 4.