Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free Solid State/mechanical energy

Started by KSW, April 13, 2005, 06:59:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pese

@saintsnick

i think nobody know an old 108 top hat can transistor

it is an Germanium To36 Transistor like 2N174  30 Amp 100 Watts

Next the circuit is an Design-inventor brain-fault only  !!!
If you follow in your mind the discharge of the ecos , you understand
that they can only discharge to the halb supply voltage (both).
Also the next step : Charging ist also onle
half-full to fully the voltage ... and so on.

So it is nothing happened what the inventor try

So it is shure , if not mystic or physical "scalar" WAVES will be add
so , no FE OU or any succes will follow.
(Only lost?s)

G Pes
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

chadj2

pg46

I used regular lead acid batteries for my tests. I am designing a sysyem based on this concept but a little different. I actually built a circuit to pass the current back and forth. I would use a full wave rectifier and a dc motor connected to it as my load. I would discharge one set of batteries until the recieving batteries would charge to 13.00 volts then I would switch directions and charge the other ones to 13 volts. I would take voltage samples every five minutes on each battery.  I did this for hours, and discovered that I lost a little over half a percent each cycle. I am not sure if this loss was due to the diodes or that the batteries werent able to capture all of the power. I would refer you back to the Ed Gray articles where he said during one battery popping experiment that 99 percent of the power they just used went back into the battery.

Chad

chadj2

Pg46

Sorry, I forgot to answer your second question about trying to get the power out of the system. If there is a way to get the power out of the system in the form of electricity I have not discovered it yet. However, think about it; we have re-discovered a source of free mechanical energy. All we have to do is hook that motor to a alternator and then all we have to do is make up that 1 percent loss we get and the rest of the power is free. I am in the process of doing this now but I lack in mechanical skills in building my setup. I have the electrical knowledge. I am trying to connect a golf cart motor to a alternator and extract the power in that fashion but I dont really know how I should build such a mechanical setup.

Chad

pg46

Hi Chad-
I guess we realy ought to move this over to the "battery systems" section.
Thanks for your reply. I am also recording only small losses in using this system. Quite amazing really!
As I am not using diodes just now I atribute those losses due to heat. Since I am using small dc motors or lights as loads they will heat up and so I believe the losses occur there. As you say though the losses are quite small in comparison to the energy you get to use for free to run the loads. Therefore I agree with you that we only need to replace those small amounts to obtain a 100% closed system without having any losses at all.
I rigged up a rapid switching system last week but was recording obvious losses. I am not sure exactly why that happened but I want to now set up a  voltage only controlled switching system which should be nice and slow depending on the battery capacities and the load.
Since I am often using a small DC motor as a load anyways I was thinking of connecting it to a small dc generator to create power to put back into the batteries again. A dc motor can be used as a generator also although its not very efficient.

Keep up the good work and keep us posted.

Many thanks,

pese

than you must try to light also an lamp,
so that the battery must "work" .
without work the battery charge have an long live
and low lost
and NO overunity.

try it with additional load  (lamp.bulbs)

Pese
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...