Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free Solid State/mechanical energy

Started by KSW, April 13, 2005, 06:59:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wizkycho

Quote from: wizkycho on September 06, 2006, 07:24:18 AM
and again !

test 1 will show no matter C5 is connected or not that C3 and C4 end up with same energy ammount.
if C5 is connected there is some extra charge - created !!!

test2 why not use this extra charge to level up endcyclus energy of (C3,C4 -test1) C1 and C2

wiz

TEST1 done !
Test completely confirmed extra charge and extra energy comming from "nowhere".
I used standard trafo 220V/2*24V 50W
primary was 2*24V. All conds are 470u/450V

C5 in test1 IS load.
I charged first cap with 6.2V
when discharged to other both caps ended up with 3.13V with or without LOAD
Tried with resisitors, diodes as load and result voltage was allways 3.13V

every other known source of energy would end up with less energy if load is connected.

This means, my fellows, that with this setup we can not destroy electron and second
with this setup we can METERIALIZE from "nothing" electrons...

"nothing" really is space or vacuum.

this is a short letter which is a key to additional tests in which we will "call" for more electrons
MATERIALIZE them to help us.

see the wizardry in this ?

wizkycho

gyulasun

Hi Igor,

Would you tell what voltage C5 got charged up? Make sure of the polarity of the induced voltage with respect to the polarity of C5.
Perhaps the switching speed of S2 (i.e. switching frequency) in your Test 1 drawing can be "matched" to the self resonant frequency of the parallel resonant frequency of C5 and the primer coil's inductance? Kinda harmonic parametric excitation Naudin or others wrote about?  Of course I know, to make this, you would need electronic switching with a small pulse generator.

----------------------------------------------------

By the way, your setup reminds me of a similar topic here of last year: EMF recycler, http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,204.0.html
where I suggested replacing the resistor (which got warmed up) with a transformer's secondary and trying to use the energy at its primary coil usefully.  What do you think?

Regards
Gyula

wizkycho

gyulasum

thanks for the another piece of puzzle.
Just to say that this is not spark-newman type device.
In this parametric-type-only at the end of cycle charges are lost , although he didn't do it emidiatelly and that is why he got
R1 hot. He played parametric ping-pong across R1. still no new charges are created to give this device some more swing.
R1 heats, R2 not. this could mean that some of energy from R1 (by materialization of elecrtons at the secondary) can completely replace accu batery input...and more.

So ping-pong is played by more and more players materializing aditional electrons at third trafo coil (not loosing any of original players) and using those charges for usefull work.

So we have solved energy crisis, now what...

I wonder how many of You are allready made your devices and telling to gass station plant guy that at your home you do everything on electricity and in the same time telling electric company guy that even your TV set is propeled with gass ?
Looking forward to join You.

Igor

PaulLowrance

Quote from: wizkycho on September 07, 2006, 03:51:56 AM
Quote from: wizkycho on September 06, 2006, 07:24:18 AMtest 1 will show no matter C5 is connected or not that C3 and C4 end up with same energy ammount.
TEST1 done !
Test completely confirmed extra charge and extra energy comming from "nowhere".
I used standard trafo 220V/2*24V 50W
primary was 2*24V. All conds are 470u/450V

C5 in test1 IS load.
I charged first cap with 6.2V
when discharged to other both caps ended up with 3.13V with or without LOAD
Tried with resisitors, diodes as load and result voltage was allways 3.13V
Hi wizkycho,

That's very interesting experiment. If I understand what you're saying, that if you have three identical caps, one is charged to 6.2 V, and then you use your device to charge the other two caps to 3.13 V, then that is not yet free energy.  Here is the equation to calculate the amount of energy contained in a cap:

E = 0.5 * C * V^2

E is energy (Joules) within the cap.  C is capacitance in farads. V is the voltage. Remember you must square voltage. So 6.2 volts in 470 uF is 9.03 mJ of energy and 3.13 volts in 470 uF is 2.30 mJ times two is 4.6 mJ.

I'm wondering if this is what you were saying.

Paul Lowrance

gyulasun

Quote from: wizkycho on September 07, 2006, 08:23:11 AM
gyulasum

thanks for the another piece of puzzle.
Just to say that this is not spark-newman type device.
In this parametric-type-only at the end of cycle charges are lost , although he didn't do it emidiatelly and that is why he got
R1 hot. He played parametric ping-pong across R1. still no new charges are created to give this device some more swing.
R1 heats, R2 not. this could mean that some of energy from R1 (by materialization of elecrtons at the secondary) can completely replace accu batery input...and more.

So ping-pong is played by more and more players materializing aditional electrons at third trafo coil (not loosing any of original players) and using those charges for usefull work.

So we have solved energy crisis, now what...

I wonder how many of You are allready made your devices and telling to gass station plant guy that at your home you do everything on electricity and in the same time telling electric company guy that even your TV set is propeled with gass ?
Looking forward to join You.

Igor

Hi Igor,

Not so fast, please... ;)   I did not mean to be negative on you or to show you that I achieved any remarkable results with these capacitor charging/discharging circuits because I did not.  Sorry for this, I cannot report any overunity success yet.

I simply wished to ask how much voltage you got in your C5 capacitor?

I agree with you: the circuit in the link http://drspark.com/idea003.php is not spark-newman type device. It is a ping pong of charges among the caps I also agree but I have not found any extra output unfortunately. (I did these tests last year.) However, maybe  by using transformer instead of resistor, as you do in your shown circuits, the possibility opens up I think by the counter EMF of the transformer primary coil that charges up C5. Last year I did not test it with transformer so this is why I am curious to know the voltage on C5.

Best Regards
Gyula