Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Too nice to be true

Started by Gabriele, February 19, 2013, 04:38:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriele

Oil,water and air. We move the air inside the can,we loose the buyancy of the oil,we gain from removing the air.

FatBird

Nobody is answering you because NOBODY can figure out what you are talking about.

It would help IMMENSELY if you LABEL which part is the Water, which the Air, which the Oil.
Also please Label Step 1, Step 2, Step 3, etc., as it CYCLES through the procedure.

So far NOBODY can figure out what you are getting at.

e2matrix

Ah come on Fatbird don't you know air is yellow, water is blue and oil is turquoise?   LOL ....   Well I agree it's hard to understand what he's showing here but I think I may be right on the colors.   But I'm not clear on what the benefit of this system will be.  If you are using air and/or hydraulics to move a cylinder up and down to gain energy I don't know if you can expect a gain but on the other hand since you are controlling a potentially heavy object by using counter forces of buoyancy and gravity then maybe there is something to the idea.