Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A Kapanadze generator replication - Febuary 2013

Started by tika, February 20, 2013, 03:55:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tika

elementSix

I got on here thinking that someone finally replicated TK's device.  Should of labeled it, "I would Like to Replicate Kapanadze Generator."
There are a couple ways to head on this device.  The Apparatus and Method for producing currents of high frequency and high potential..  Tesla's Magnifying transmitter/Transmission of electrical currents thru natural medium.. Using a Tesla Transformer with multiple additional primary/Secondary's.  Here are some web pages that will point you in the right direction..
http://www.scribd.com/doc/74052068/Tariel-Kapanadze-and-Tesla-Circuits
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fhalerman.narod.ru%2FTTCG%2FKapanadze.htm
http://arto.artician.com/blog/2012/05/teslas-patent-revealed/

Resonance is everything in this device.  Without it, it will not work.  Kapanadze's secret is a circuit that adjusts the frequency and voltage when the load is on, to keep the resonance between the primary, Secondary and the circuit controller.  Possible a PLL(Phase Locked Loop).  HF Pulses are used and in TK's Patent he has "Points" that come from a car to create the Pulses.  1/4 wave Length is also important, so the length of the wire can also affect the effect of the operation.  Possible the ground connection is 1/4 the wave length of the ground currents.  Tunning the resonance to match a certain frequency, like the Resonant Frequency of the Earth.  The Schumann Resonance, or a multiple of it, could be the right path for picking up the stray currents of the earth.

tika

Thanks, but this thread should be more about building than theoretical talk, at least at this point.  Theoretical speculation is unfortunately where we still stand today concerning this device, and the main Kapanadze thread is there for that. 

I will start with the coil specifications as described by stivep (Wesley of the Lithuania team) in video #4.

I have found a great source for µ=2000 ferrites on ebay, with a good price.  You can PM me for a link. 

I will not do advertising in this thread, but if someone needs to get a hold of these sellers, just PM me.

m:o)

zcsaba77

Quote from: tika on February 23, 2013, 04:05:59 AM
Thanks, but this thread should be more about building than theoretical talk, at least at this point.  Theoretical speculation is unfortunately where we still stand today concerning this device, and the main Kapanadze thread is there for that. 

I will start with the coil specifications as described by stivep (Wesley of the Lithuania team) in video #4.

I have found a great source for µ=2000 ferrites on ebay, with a good price.  You can PM me for a link. 

I will not do advertising in this thread, but if someone needs to get a hold of these sellers, just PM me.

m:o)

hi

how much price u get these ferrite rings?

FatBird

Tika,  Great Posts, however, most of your photos aren't showing up because they are too big in size.

The administrator Stefan told us 2 or 3 years ago to keep the maximum size under 600 pixels.
Maybe you can re-size them so we can view them.

Thank you.