Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

increase OU of captret

Started by dequadin, February 21, 2013, 03:11:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dequadin

Quote from: rapbbit on November 18, 2014, 10:55:51 PM
sorry,i dont understand what you described ,so i draw a pic.is this what you means?

Sorry for late reply. Actually, nope. I use super capacitor in previous device.
And I am trying to explain how this device works by using another materials.
Vacuum tube is one of my choice. However I don't have enough ability to produce vacuum tube by myself.
Your pic is not correct, the tube have 4 connection points, 2 are connected to ground, 1 is antenna, 1 is power out line.
I am still thinking how to make an experiment to ensure whether this theory work or not.

rapbbit

Quote from: dequadin on November 24, 2014, 08:32:30 PM
Sorry for late reply. Actually, nope. I use super capacitor in previous device.
And I am trying to explain how this device works by using another materials.
Vacuum tube is one of my choice. However I don't have enough ability to produce vacuum tube by myself.
Your pic is not correct, the tube have 4 connection points, 2 are connected to ground, 1 is antenna, 1 is power out line.
I am still thinking how to make an experiment to ensure whether this theory work or not.

i think most of us in this thread wish a base circuit as what your described,because most of us not understand what you described in your first post in this thread. not need the detain operation,just the base circuit.

KESHE have a gans battery than will last many year for a consistent output,maybe that's a similar version of yours.

ballbag

Yeah, I'd really like to give this a try.  I was thinking the answer might lie in hooking treated captret up to an Esaki Effect LED flasher circuit.  This might get round the issue of this configuration not working with standard joule thief type oscillators?

dequadin

Quote from: rapbbit on November 25, 2014, 09:49:37 AM
i think most of us in this thread wish a base circuit as what your described,because most of us not understand what you described in your first post in this thread. not need the detain operation,just the base circuit.

KESHE have a gans battery than will last many year for a consistent output,maybe that's a similar version of yours.

I have provided the base circuit in these posts. Please read again.

rapbbit

i suspect  the negative terminal of this battery can replace with a true earth ground according some tesla technology.
but i need some experiment to confirm it.