Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

increase OU of captret

Started by dequadin, February 21, 2013, 03:11:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dequadin

Quote from: casstete on April 29, 2014, 08:45:37 AM
when you scale it do you increase the load potential as well ? Do you make a larger device without a load or same load or increase the load ?

I agree with you that the galvanic process can't be seperated from the potential teluric energy .

IF you increase the load and it rises you however have a classic "free energy " device .  Jean Luis Naudin explains this on his Lenzless generator Page .

Electricity is a expression of magnetism so it's the same effect you should see and we also see it on Bedidni's wheel that requires less energy from source when load battery are empty & wheel is spinning full speed than full battery slow spinning wheel .

+ Bedini claims ( and so do others ) that the wheel spins faster at full mon , chec to see if you get a potential difference at full moon ; )

A little out there but why not

The load was the same. :( :(
The output still the same.
I have another idea and designs for this project using a special mineral powder instead of the old version one.
I won't tell much. Once I have done something I may show more details ??? ???

dequadin

I am planning to apply the cold cathode to the tube.
If the water vapour can absorb UV/RE energy and charge up the electrons produced by the cold cathode, the tube may produce higher output?
I don't know, but better have a try.
If this theory is true, the oil in the capacitor acts like a absorber of UV/RE energy and charged up the electrons within the capacitor itself.
So, cold cathode should apply in the tube ??? I hope so...

rapbbit

i have a 450v 4700uf big capacitor, i short circuit the captret terminal and +- terminal and release,after 2  seconds,
the voltate between captret terminal and +- recover to 0.2 V and climb up slowly when i using a digital meter.

dequadin, what type of capacitor are you use? is your captret when unconditioned ,the voltage will recover to >0.35V after 2 seconds?

i locate in 珠3角,i can buy all the cap in taobao in a very low price.

rapbbit

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z0k.7385961.1997985097.d4918997.XQB9dW&id=41770328569&_u=j11julnpc46d

this PHILIPS  6.3v 100uf one cost 390rmb about 500HK or 70usd per one, are your cap more expensive than this?

rapbbit

sorry,i dont understand what you described ,so i draw a pic.is this what you means?

Quote from: dequadin on February 21, 2013, 03:11:59 AM
did anyone have using filament to feed electron to the captret in a close system(like vacuum tube)?

Setup:
tin the tube outside with black colour.
captret(highly negative)
positive terminal-> connect to the positive to the load
negative terminal -> to the negative of the load

To begin with, feed electron using filament connecting to a small circuit, then remove.
if the self charging effect is valid, the captret must be charged up with negative ion.

Thinking this way...  High RE(low density of -ve) -> Low RE(high density of -ve)= battery
1. Atmosphere is slightly Low RE. Captret terminal connected here
2. positive terminal of the cap tend to move potential to same as the atmosphere.
3. negative terminal tend to stay Low RE
when connecting captret terminal with much negative atmosphere(Much Lower RE), positive terminal become High RE compare to the captret and push ion to negative terminal. Resulting in draining RE into the cap

So, cap voltage(density different) mean easiness of become Low RE that we really need