Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

increase OU of captret

Started by dequadin, February 21, 2013, 03:11:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dequadin

If no one know what type of capacitor should use in this generator, please try UC, but not the hybrid type.

I have found that, the reformed or "conditioned" cap will self-charge faster than a normal cap.
The reforming process is .....(caution: if over-charged your cap, it will be damaged and explosive)
1. short 2 legs and connect positive power supply
2. captret connect negative power supply
3. power supply should be higher voltage than the cap's voltage(don't supply too much! Make sure no "swelling" of your cap!)
4. cap should be heated up a little bit, heat it up in addition source(caution: beware the explosion, no direct heat!!)
5. disconnect with power supply, wrap paper than wrap foil to maintain the temperature not to cool down so fast
6. let it cool down for 1 whole days.
7. Test it (short 2leg and captret, disconnect, test the self-charging effect. If no self-charge effect, your cap is dead)

The reforming cap should be around 30% faster in self-charge effect, and around 25% more voltage output.
(reforming process can be effective if provide a radial beam through the cap, which I don't have the radial substance/source)

aaron5120

Hi Dequadin,
Many thanks for sharing your progress in this project.
In regard with your latest hints, I have a few questions, which are more or less irrevelant, just due to my ignorance of the Electronic Engineering jargons:
1) You recommend the use of UC for the caps. Please confirm UC means Ultracapacitors.
2) I wonder if the conditioning of the caps will shorten the lifespan of usage of the caps, because the heating will dry up the electrolyte inside the cap eventually.
3) What do you mean radial beam? Is it radio frequency waveform ? Or does it mean radial position instead of axial position to the capacitor? Does Radial source mean a radio frequency source ?
Thanks a  lot for clarifying these terms.

aaron5120

aaron5120

I have not posted results of my replication, because until tomorrow I will be able to go to Shenzhen city to buy the caps for the experiments. I plan to buy electrolytic caps ranging from 0.047uF to 30uF, 6V to 10 V capacitors of low ESR for selecting the best capacitance for the negative bias effect.

aaron5120

dequadin

Quote from: aaron5120 on April 01, 2013, 11:47:46 PM
Hi Dequadin,
Many thanks for sharing your progress in this project.
In regard with your latest hints, I have a few questions, which are more or less irrevelant, just due to my ignorance of the Electronic Engineering jargons:
1) You recommend the use of UC for the caps. Please confirm UC means Ultracapacitors.
2) I wonder if the conditioning of the caps will shorten the lifespan of usage of the caps, because the heating will dry up the electrolyte inside the cap eventually.
3) What do you mean radial beam? Is it radio frequency waveform ? Or does it mean radial position instead of axial position to the capacitor? Does Radial source mean a radio frequency source ?
Thanks a  lot for clarifying these terms.

aaron5120

1. Yes, I mean Ultracapacitor. If you have read T.H. Moray patented tube, he use ultracapacitor in his signal detection tube.
2. Maybe...however I need more power, all or nothing, no matter what.
3. I always miss-typing, no time to check. It should be radiation beam, radiate substances are hard to obtain for the test. After the reforming the capacitor with high radiation density, it will memorise the radiation density and drain more to maintain the radiant density inside after the reforming process in theory(I haven't test this one, cuz I don't have those radiation source).

profitis

@dequadin.what exactly in the most simple terms have you got ther.a self-charging cap? Is there oil in the cap?are the two plates of the cap made from different metals and is there a trace of moisture in the cap?lets get to the bottom of this using textbook science.