Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Fundemental Laws Of Over Unity (group effort)

Started by yellowsnow2, February 28, 2013, 05:17:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

profitis

@tinman.i have never heard bigger crap in my life.why did you forget about the 2nd law of thermodynamics huh?

sparks

There used to be a law of conservation of energy.  Einstein invalidated it a long time ago.  Einstein stated that mass and energy are equivalent.  The new law is that there is conservation of mass/energy.  And there always was the conservation of momentum laws that need to be abided to.    This is why I am trying to determine the momentum of a bound electron  compared to the momentum of an unbound electron.   If a bound electron is moving at 1/10  the speed of light with a rest mass of say 1.  Then the mass velocity would be  .1c  Now this same electron somehow is daccelerated to zero c.  It's mass/velocity would be 1.  This is a pretty significant amount of difference.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

profitis

hey sparks. chek out the present work of nobel winner frank wilczek who is trying to show a particular kind of perpetuum mobilum at the ground state of a crystal using a few singular calcium ions from a perspective of time assymetry. 

vasik041

QuoteSo maybe we can come up with some fundamental laws to keep each other from wasting our time down a dead end path.

Yes, one guy actually came up...long time ago, but it doesn't help if nobody read and think about it ;-)

"A Departure from known methods – possibility of a "self-acting" engine..."

http://www.tfcbooks.com/tesla/1900-06-00.htm

Newton II

Conservation law says that 'energy can neithr be created nor be destroyed'.  Which itself means that energy is perpetual.

For example convert 10 Watts electrical energy completely into photon energy (light energy) using a bulb.  This light energy travels from earth to outer space and after travelling very long distance, it will be tired and gets converted into cosmic dust.  This comic dust in space attract one another and get converted into a star.  After sometimes star catches fire and emits photons.

So, the light emitted by bulb again comes back to earth from star.  Energy is not destroyed hence it is perpetual!!