Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla's "COIL FOR ELECTRO-MAGNETS".

Started by Farmhand, April 21, 2013, 09:00:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MileHigh

Synchro1:

Refer to post #566 in this thread.

MileHigh

synchro1

Here's post 556, just what's the problem here?

Here's the "Old Scientist" tuning a bifilar coil LC tank with a variable air capacitor:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CcxJogghxY

He concludes that a bifilar coil has strong harmonics but is not influenced in the same way a standard or parallel LC tank circuit would be, due to the "resonance between the capacitor and the self capacitance of the coil".

In other words, the virtual LCC tank resonance of the bifilar tank is not as easily influenced by interference like a standard LC tank, and more stable!

MileHigh

Synchro1:

Refer to post #566 (five hundred and sixty-six) in this thread.

MileHigh

conradelektro

@synchro1:

In this post http://www.overunity.com/13852/self-accelerating-reed-switch-magnet-spinner/msg381222/#msg381222 I explained my error of judgement concerning the rattling. And the badge was given while I was still making this error of judgement.

Everything you wanted me to test had a negative result. Everything you write in your posts is mainly nonsense.

I would very much appreciate if you stopped referring to my errors, I admit them, no need to turn anything around. I did not see any effect you are claiming.

Please do not address me in your posts I will not respond. You are entitled to your opinions but they are not my opinions.

I am not mad, you may do whatever you want, but I am sick and tired of your posts specially if you involve me.

It was a grave error of judgement to ever engage in a conversation with you. I am sorry that I did experiments inspired by you, because you then behaved like I am your experimenter. You got this wrong, I am not doing your experiments. It is sad that you can not do experiments, but I do not consider this as my problem.

Greetings, Conrad

synchro1

@Conradelektro,

You're a sorry failure. I could make that coil work in ten miniutes. All your pancake test results are worthless Mickey Mouse gimmicks; Running milliwatts of D.C power through a coil designed to work on AC current. Utter nonsense!

I'm the one filled with regret over you radically altering my coil design, then pronouncing your version a flop with my name attached to it. You're a Conrad Veidt fossil from the "Cabinet of Dr. Caligari", Herr Professor serf of MH.