Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Exploring the Inductive Resistor Heater

Started by gmeast, April 25, 2013, 11:43:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gmeast

Quote from: profitis on July 10, 2013, 07:54:57 PM
@gmeast.. cant post links coz im on opera mini compression on a phone.are you using lead acid batteries there gmeast.do they have openings that you can open up.theres a very nice way to gauge total power in lead-acid systems.

Presently I'm using the batteries I show on the forums.  They are SLA and/or AGM (Absorbent Glass Matt) and there is no access to the interior. What were you suggesting anyway ... specific gravity?

I'll post the Steven J. Smith link for you:
http://www.whale.to/b/magneto_thermodynamics3.html

profitis

yes i was going to suggest specific gravity or chemical test or conductivity measurement for varification of unchangeing electrolyte concentration post-run.chek out the 'self-charging electric car'thread where i give details for a spot chemical test for sulfuric acid gauging in the bats.if you want total absolute varification of overunity to yourself or to the public this is best way gmeast,to use lead-acid open type cells as the totality of power usage or gain is directly proportional to acid concentration.

gmeast

Quote from: profitis on July 11, 2013, 09:23:45 AM
yes i was going to suggest specific gravity or chemical test or conductivity measurement for varification of unchangeing electrolyte concentration post-run.chek out the 'self-charging electric car'thread where i give details for a spot chemical test for sulfuric acid gauging in the bats.if you want total absolute varification of overunity to yourself or to the public this is best way gmeast,to use lead-acid open type cells as the totality of power usage or gain is directly proportional to acid concentration.

I'm not sure this would be definitive in that the batteries are expected to discharge. It's just that they discharge less than would be expected.  I've been very careful to run the Inductive Resistor Heater tests head-to-head with straight-up ohmic loading. It's the comparison of these two tests that are vital.

profitis

@gmeast.i see what you mean yes.is your circuit recharging the bats at all? If its straight electric to heat comparison then these electrolyte tests wont do yes.if any circuits are selfchargn bats then its a genius method for total proof.even for sake of improved efficiency proofs.

gmeast

Just an update:

I'm still going to replace the batteries with a capacitor bank at some point, but the bank will have to be huge just to get a small enough voltage drop on the caps to allow for a a decent test duration ... hopefully 8-hours. If you examine the discharge curve for any capacitor you see it's the inverse of it's charge curve. On discharge, the cap voltage drops very rapidly over time for a given load. So the cap bank must be very big (wide - that is "parallel") if the voltage is to drop only .5VDC to no more than 1VDC over the test duration. As the voltage supply drops much below 24VDC to 25VDC, the performance drops off considerably. Lower voltage also affects the gate driver circuitry.

I'll first build a single 'series' bank for the supply voltage requirement (for 30VDC) and load it as I did during the battery tests ... around 3.2Watts. From this loading I'll be able to determine the rate of discharge of the bank for the particular capacitor specie. It then should be only a matter of arithmetic to scale the 'real' capacitor bank based on the same specie of capacitor. It could take well over 150 capacitor$ to get a sustained 3.2Watt draw for 8-Hours with only a 1VDC(max) voltage drop. It's possible to figure that out now just from the above requirements, but actual data is always best to have.

That's all for now ... only takes money.

Again, my video slide show "Preliminary Study of The Inductive Resistor Heater" is on my YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/gmeast

Thank you