Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New Space-Time Domain Discovered 1st Here on Overunity.com

Started by gmeast, May 07, 2013, 12:50:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gmeast

Hi all,

This thread covers aspects of a newly discovered domain located in the space between those two front teeth.

The following link gives a glimpse of the vastness of this unexplored region and provides a clear explanation of the connection between space and time. All one needs do is stare at the greatness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggPl5J-RjP8

The future is here. The future is yours. REJOICE ONE AND ALL AT THE WONDER!

TinselKoala

Really? You start two separate threads, containing your insults and a link to the same video, simply to mock and make fun of me? Do you want to start some kind of flame war, Gmeast?  Or are you just following your normal pattern, trolling, looking for some kind of action?

TinselKoala

I'm surprised you didn't post all the information you lot have got about Brian (or is it actually Bryan) Little.

Compare and contrast, Gmeast. Does this look like the person in the video above? Just who is this Bryan (or is it actually Brian) Little who is the continuing subject of your governess's delusions and fantasies?

gmeast

Quote from: TinselKoala on May 07, 2013, 04:18:25 AM
Really? You start two separate threads, containing your insults and a link to the same video, simply to mock and make fun of me? Do you want to start some kind of flame war, Gmeast?  Or are you just following your normal pattern, trolling, looking for some kind of action?

Ha! You are the one with the normal (and predictable) pattern. Listen a-- w---, I started MY thread to honestly share my efforts toward a noble cause. You and your band of SLIME effectively hijacked MY thread. You are without any sense of honor. You are a self-important piece of flotsam, and you are deserving of absolutely NO respect in any form from anyone.

I have my work on three other forums and I am moderator for my threads on those forums. That keeps you low-lifes away. Hartman has reached his lowest low in allowing you, poynty-head and picowatt to dominate Overunity.com.

The only concession you have is that there are allot of empty-headed, blood-thirsty readers of these forums that follow you, hoping that you'll succeed in crushing the dreams of dedicated experimenters. Well, you haven't succeeded in doing that in my case. You have only succeeded in showing your lack of true intellect.

You are pitiable.