Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New Space-Time Domain Discovered 1st Here on Overunity.com

Started by gmeast, May 07, 2013, 12:50:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

picowatt

Quote from: gmeast on May 08, 2013, 05:21:56 PM

It's a 2-way road. You show me the disrespect you have shown me and then in my own thread, you'll get that same disrespect back your your face. And there you go again with that archive crap of yours. Hope you make allot of money publishing it, but it's real value is its use as toilet paper. And as far 'showing character' goes, you're the loudest and most obnoxious of them all. You show your hand at every turn. ... but it makes for good reading for your 'special' followers.

Greg,

Please point out where I have shown you any "disrespect" worthy of your verbal abuse and tantrums.

It is indeed a "two way street"... respect is earned.

PW

gmeast

Quote from: picowatt on May 08, 2013, 07:38:24 PM
Greg,

Please point out where I have shown you any "disrespect" worthy of your verbal abuse and tantrums.

It is indeed a "two way street"... respect is earned.

PW

This was directed at TK, not you. You seem to be able to contain yourself. TK, however, is as volatile as I am.

picowatt

Quote from: gmeast on May 08, 2013, 07:54:22 PM

This was directed at TK, not you. You seem to be able to contain yourself. TK, however, is as volatile as I am.

Greg,

It sure felt like there was plenty directed my way...

PW

gmeast

Quote from: picowatt on May 08, 2013, 08:48:57 PM
Greg,

It sure felt like there was plenty directed my way...

PW

Well, as small as it may seem, it boils down to "guilt by association" That's how I've been treated by you three ... the same way TK refers to me as a "sock puppet" and you and poynt go right along with it. You three have somehow concluded (incorrectly I might add) that I somehow wish to share in her battle with you guys. Well, you can shove that notion 'where the sun don't shine'. Make no mistake, I'll fire back when crapped on.

Take it or leave it ... I don't care.

picowatt

Quote from: gmeast on May 08, 2013, 09:06:33 PM

Make no mistake, I'll fire back when crapped on.

And even, it seems, when your are not...