Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

BRAZIL - Company is building a Gravity Generator http://www.rarenergia.com.br/

Started by schuler, May 13, 2013, 09:19:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grimer

I suppose RAR chose Jun/Jul for their public demonstration because the world press will be in Brazil for the World Cup.
Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising  -  Fair as the moon. Bright as the sun  -  Terrible as an army set in battle array.

Enstenow

These pictures of RAR persist despite scientific evidence of their falseness.

RAR = 100% Hoax !

You will never see anything
Neither in July 2014
nor in 2015, 2016, 2017, .....

;)

Grimer

In view of the final paragraph of RAR's patent I'm surprised that people like Al and Mark haven't analysed the details to show where the boys from Brazil went wrong. I'm sure they are more than capable of it.:
QuoteThe industrial application of this equipment is broad and unlimited. The entire world seeks a source of producing energy without pollutants or heat that can destroy the atmosphere. A few days ago, the US president mentioned in his inaugural speech that the US will have the main goal of producing energy with renewable resources. He still has no idea that we will be able to produce energy with resources eternally available at any quantity, at any place or time, without noise, pollution or heat. This invention will certainly promote an industrial and world revolution in the coming decades.
[/color][/font][/size]
Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising  -  Fair as the moon. Bright as the sun  -  Terrible as an army set in battle array.

TinselKoala

Quote from: Grimer on June 23, 2014, 07:27:37 PM
In view of the final paragraph of RAR's patent I'm surprised that people like Al and Mark haven't analysed the details to show where the boys from Brazil went wrong. I'm sure they are more than capable of it.:[/font][/size]

Frank, if I said I could grab you by the scruff of the neck and toss you off a ten-story building, and that you would learn to fly before you hit the ground hence saving yourself from splattering all over the sidewalk, would you need to "analyze the details" to be quite sure I was wrong?

Here is why they are wrong: Energy is conserved, and a closed path in a gravitational field results in no net energy gain. No matter the details of the path! But if the path involves big heavy stuff moving noisily and with difficulty, grunting and gasping along as it does its ponderous movement, there is net energy _lost_ to friction and vibration and noise which ultimately winds up as heat. These facts may be argued with but they cannot be falsified. That is just the way it is!

MarkE

Quote from: Grimer on June 23, 2014, 06:37:23 AM
I suppose RAR chose Jun/Jul for their public demonstration because the world press will be in Brazil for the World Cup.
Suppose, speculate, do whatever you like, but those machines are giant pieces of art.  They will never generate free energy from gravity.