Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Building a Keshe reactor / building a Power Source

Started by dani1, May 15, 2013, 03:51:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

Thank you for providing that link Reiyuki - yours is a very innovative approach.

I will be very interested in following your progress.

Regards...

TinselKoala

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on May 19, 2013, 09:24:45 PM
" Without any evidence, his claims can be considered false until proven otherwise. "

Without evidence, claims are considered 'unproven'...and not false.

That is, unless one exists in 'an upside-down Bizarro world'.

More senseless noise...
Without evidence, claims which contradict and are inconsistent with what we already know to be true, can be considered false until proven otherwise.

That is, unless one exists in a logic-free, thoughtlessly faithful world like PESN.

TinselKoala

Quote from: Reiyuki on May 29, 2013, 12:46:23 PM
Basically, just build a Faraday generator, and substitute the solid disk with plasma.

Flow plasma from center to the equator, and let it recirculate.  The turbulence will create vortices.

I don't know why Keshe needs so many books and lectures to explain such a simple concept.
Is _that_ all it takes? Simple, then. I'll be looking forward to seeing your prototype, made out of discarded pop bottles and some stainless steel soup bowls.
Since it's so simple, you should be able to whip it up over the weekend. I'll check back on Monday to see if you've saved the world yet, or might need a couple more days.

Maybe Keshe needs so many books and lectures to explain such a simple concept because the people he is explaining it to are so very stupid that they think it's no problem at all to get 10 MW out of something the size and shape and mass of a baseball.

Cap-Z-ro

Quote from: TinselKoala on May 30, 2013, 11:16:31 AM
Without evidence, claims which contradict and are inconsistent with what we already know to be true, can be considered false until proven otherwise.

That is, unless one exists in a logic-free, thoughtlessly faithful world like PESN.

Most of us are aware that historically, " what we already know to be true " changes constantly with the emergence of new found information.

That is, unless one wishes to cling to beliefs, such as, the earth is flat and the sun revolves around it.

Regards...

TinselKoala

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on May 30, 2013, 12:09:19 PM

Most of us are aware that historically, " what we already know to be true " changes constantly with the emergence of new found information.

That is, unless one wishes to cling to beliefs, such as, the earth is flat and the sun revolves around it.

Regards...
Oh come on. Do you really think that all those ancient civilizations, like the Atlanteans and the folks that built the Sphinx and Gobekli Tepi all those years ago, believed that the earth is flat and the sun revolves around it? Of course they didn't.
A couple of years tending sheep at night, with a charcoal stylus and some vellum to sketch on, plus some rocks and poles on the hillsides, will convince any thinking creature otherwise, because simple observation of the facts will rule out the flat earth and geocentric hypotheses. The only reason that the geocentric view ruled Western Europe for so long was because of the enforcement of the beliefs of the Catholic Church, which were founded on nothing but a book, not observations and reason. Even the Jesuits knew it was bullshit, they just couldn't talk about it.
"What we know to be true" is cumulative. Newton's theory of gravitation still works just fine, Einstein's didn't replace it but rather embraced it in a larger framework that works in more conditions. Et cetera.