Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie Circuit Demonstration, June 1 2013

Started by TinselKoala, June 01, 2013, 11:38:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

e2matrix

A question for you TK.   I took  a very quick look at some of her latest info (maybe 2 minutes).   It seems her problem is she is claiming COP > 17.   But it appears to me that while her setup is maybe 17 times more efficient than the baseline setup it is still COP < 1.   It appears it is just very efficient but not 100%.   Does that sound right? 

TinselKoala

Well, at various times she has claimed COP > 17, COP INFINITY (including the caps) and even COP>Infinity. But you would have to ask her yourself just what she is claiming now. I think it has something to do with "batteries exceeding their watt hour ratings" but to my knowledge she has never, in thirteen years, actually tested this claim.
Certainly she claimed, loud and long, and with posts peppered with insults, that she would have a demo on June 1, and that didn't happen.

Does it sound right to me that her circuit is especially efficient? No, it doesn't, because for one thing the mosfets she uses, IRFPG50, have an Rdss of 2.0 ohms at best. This means that, if heating the load is what you want, you are wasting a lot of power heating your mosfet. 5 amps of DC current = 50 Watts wasted heating the mosfet, by Ohm's law P=I2R.  And she has never shown any gains in efficiency by using pulses compared to straight DC. In fact, although she won't admit it, the "high heat" mode of her device IS using mostly straight DC with a mosfet that is fully ON most of the time.

markdansie

great posts TK at free energy news, I along with many others are banned and would have joined in
Mark

TinselKoala

Thanks Mark, frankly I'm surprised that my comments made it thru their "moderation" or censorship there, because I was getting pretty irate. If Ainslie wants to perform public testing I am all for it, and I want everyone who is interested to know the full story and background when they are looking at what Ainslie presents. But I knew from her very first announcement that she would not actually be performing any public testing. As we all know here, she has a history of trying to cover up and change history-- she has even "disappeared" the video of the demo of March 2011 from her various YT channels, the video that she even tried to claim she did not post. However it is still available for critical viewing and comment, if you know where to look.

I could have posted much more, like for instance this: In the information on PESN she claims to have been accredited by several alphabet agencies and firms in the USA and SA, even dropping a few names. But just try to contact those companies and people! Nobody has ever been able to verify her claims or contact any of the names she has mentioned, and none of these people have ever come forward and so much as made a forum post in her favor. She can provide absolutely no documentation, not even an email, from any of those "testers" or companies that she mentions. None of her "co-authors" have ever come forward or joined in discussions, and they refuse to respond to email. When I ran down and posted the public contact information of some of the names she's dropped.... she explicitly said these people are "contactable" and all my info about them came from her .... she absolutely freaked out. But she needn't have worried because apparently they simply don't exist, because nobody has been able to find any of them. Her coauthor Donovan Martin exists but won't respond to enquiries; her other co-author Evan Robinson apparently has this web design company http://www.ejrdesign.co.za/ where it says "it's 2010, time your website grew up"........ and he won't respond to emails either....... Mario Human is apparently an itinerant preacher..... and the other authors might as well be ghosts, because nobody can find them to even ask them for comments.

She will proceed to unleash her usual barrage of insults and denials... .but what she will not do is refute me by producing any documentation, actual contact information, or current statements in support from any of these people. She cannot.