Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Permanent Magnetic Motors

Started by blueberrydrumz, June 10, 2013, 06:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueberrydrumz

Hi Guys,

first of all hat off to you all! glad to have found this site

i hope im in the right forum, if not please move my post..

I am new to this, so please bare with me and please correct me if make mistakes.. i want to learn!

I have been spending the last days with watching alot of youtube videos & reading pdf´s on the Bedini Motors and Permanent Magnetic Motors, i am a bit confused now and maybe someone can help clear things up.

Basicly i am looking to achieve around 6KW of power 230V AC

i know now that i can modd a alternator and run it without the rectifier to get close to my 230V, i might have to use a transformer.. ok

so im thinking to modify a regular motor with magnets that will run
the alternator (permanent magnet generator), please correct me if i am wrong,
but very simply put, i could start the motor with a 12v battery, get it to speed then let the alternator power the motor & charge the battery again, so the system would be self sefficiant... should be possible right?

the other possibility would be to run a motor again on a belt that runs a Generator from example a washing machine, that would save modifying a alternator, like one in this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jrMmYTLd78
but i doubt the power output would be sufficiant, but i could run multiple Generators to get the acquired power

would i need to modify the motor (add magnets) to help add power to power the modified alternator?
or would it be better to use the bedini principle and modify the motor to run with help of batterys to run the alternator?
or am i getting things mixed up... sorry my brain is fried with soo much input the last days...

or has anyone got a "simple" awnser to my quest

many thx in advance for your feedback!

bless

tinman

Quote from: blueberrydrumz on June 10, 2013, 06:42:20 AM
Hi Guys,

first of all hat off to you all! glad to have found this site

i hope im in the right forum, if not please move my post..

I am new to this, so please bare with me and please correct me if make mistakes.. i want to learn!

I have been spending the last days with watching alot of youtube videos & reading pdf´s on the Bedini Motors and Permanent Magnetic Motors, i am a bit confused now and maybe someone can help clear things up.

Basicly i am looking to achieve around 6KW of power 230V AC

i know now that i can modd a alternator and run it without the rectifier to get close to my 230V, i might have to use a transformer.. ok

so im thinking to modify a regular motor with magnets that will run
the alternator (permanent magnet generator), please correct me if i am wrong,
but very simply put, i could start the motor with a 12v battery, get it to speed then let the alternator power the motor & charge the battery again, so the system would be self sefficiant... should be possible right?

the other possibility would be to run a motor again on a belt that runs a Generator from example a washing machine, that would save modifying a alternator, like one in this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jrMmYTLd78
but i doubt the power output would be sufficiant, but i could run multiple Generators to get the acquired power

would i need to modify the motor (add magnets) to help add power to power the modified alternator?
or would it be better to use the bedini principle and modify the motor to run with help of batterys to run the alternator?
or am i getting things mixed up... sorry my brain is fried with soo much input the last days...

or has anyone got a "simple" awnser to my quest

many thx in advance for your feedback!

bless
Hi blueberrydrumz
The answer is very simple.
The altinator or generator will never put out more power than the prime mover uses to drive it.
Hope that save's you some time.

markdansie

Hi Tinman,
I have to agree with your statement, but there must be something to it it is still the number 1 of the top 5 technologies on Sterling's Free Energy News site.
Hi Blueberrydrumz, I have some land with 360 degree water views at certain times a day, its less risky investment.
Please spend some time reading the forums here, and you will see why at this point of time no one has what you require.
Kind Regards

seychelles