Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Amazing Coil puts out 200 V

Started by FatBird, June 11, 2013, 01:48:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatBird

conradelektro

It looks like the technology was stolen from this person http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoCBORXzOqU&NR=1&feature=endscreen .

But there also was an inventive contribution. Originally there was one magnet from a hard disk drive, and it could only power a little weak motor.

Now, with two magnets placed ingeniously, 200 Volt and 60 Watt are possible.

Wow, all misery will come to an end, the good times are coming.

Greetings, Conrad

FatBird

TinselKoala

Have you really learned nothing?

What are the tells?

#1: the coil does not move from its spot, even when bumped. It is secured to the table by the feed wires.

MileHigh

Yes TK, I agree with you about how the first clip was faked.

FatBird and Conradelectro:

How do think the second clip was faked?

In both clips there is a fundamental problem.  We see a coil.  We see some magnets. But what is missing here if you want to generate electricity?   What is the fundamental problem?

Probably the most important question for both of you is this:  Why were these clips faked?  What is a possible motivation that these people could have for faking these clips?

MileHigh