Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What if ?

Started by elecar, June 15, 2013, 07:42:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MileHigh

Forest:

QuoteWorking on it  There is no need to actually change any law - all laws of nature allow free energy continously, we just don't know yet how to tap more then a few percent (using solar and wind power) and I heard that high efficiency solar panels are supposedly supressed.... You must realize this : energy is continously flowing into Earth from cosmic sources, there is no other possibility to maintain steady rotation.

For what it's worth I am just going to address an issue or two because they pop up all the time on the forums.

The notion that energy is "continuously flowing into the Earth" to keep it spinning is wrong.  If you make anything spin while it is floating in the vacuum of outer space then it will spin forever.  It could be the Earth or a hockey puck, it doesn't matter.  There is no friction and there are no unbalanced forces acting on the spinning object so it will spin forever, no energy required.

In fact the Earth is slowing down and that's why we have leap seconds but I am ignoring that.  In fact space is not completely empty and I am also ignoring that.

The laws of Nature are all about unity.  They do not allow for "free energy continuously."  We are lucky in that we have the Sun providing us with energy.  But again I must stress that is not free energy.  It's just unity in action one more time.  The Sun is just a unity device that is burning fuel and it will eventually run out of fuel and die.

Our Sun creates E = 3.9E+26 joules of energy every second. To balance the books, every second the Sun destroys m = E/c^2 = 4.3E+9 kilograms of mass. This mass loss, equivalent to more than 4 million tons per second, is accomplished by fusing 600 million tons of hydrogen into 596 million tons of helium. Source(s): Experienced geologist.

http://www.astronomy.ohio-state.edu/~ryd...
http://www.astronomynotes.com/starsun/s3...
http://mb-soft.com/public2/sunworks.html

The idea that higher efficiency solar panels are being suppressed is just another crazy conspiracy theory that you read somewhere.  The person that wrote that probably has ulterior motivations to create some fake buzz to get more web page hits or to sell something.  It's just the dark side of the human condition that is manipulating you for profit.  It's the Inverse-MIB in action.

Since I am here, I will address the good old "zero point energy" idea.  All of the leptons and anti-leptons jumping in and out of existence and the neutrino and anti-neutrino flux, bla bla bla.  I am no expert here, but that is like being in an isothermal bath of hot air.  Yes, there is heat energy in the air.  The problem is that the temperature is the same everywhere.  So you can't do anything with it, you are stuck in a heat fishbowl and unless something special comes along, there is nothing that you can do to take advantage of it.   So, 3D space may represent a type of energy density, but we can't do anything with it.   There is no magic solution for that with our current technology and there is the distinct possibility that we will never be able to harvest any of this "ambient background space energy" for lack of a better term.

Sterling's catch phrase whenever he writes up yet another improbable free energy proposition is that this new device "might be tapping into the clockwork of Nature."  Right now that's just a meaningless catch phrase.  I want to scream sometimes when he writes that.  Do you really think a $250 electric fan from some semi-creepy commune in Brazil is any better or more efficient than a $20 electric fan from Walmart?  Which fan do you think cost more energy to produce?

I hate to be so depressing, but I think that it's important sometimes to remind people of the context of our understanding of what the real world and the Universe is all about.  Sure let's be open to new ideas but at the same time let's not propagate false ideas like the Earth spins because it is being "powered from cosmic sources."  Some ideas are simply fundamentally wrong and we as human beings need to pull together sometimes and at least try to have agreement on some basic facts.

MileHigh

orbut 3000

If scientists were only half as open-minded as the science-apologists claim, the much needed academic acceptance of mainstream overunity technologies like SMOT, Ainslie's MOSFET oven and overbalanced wheels would have enabled us to use those breakthrough technologies to smooth our SMOT's, heat our heatsinks, and overbalance our overbalanced wheels long ago.

But it is apparently so that science just can't jump over its own blinders and accept the reality of free energy.

Low-Q

Quote from: elecar on June 15, 2013, 09:17:25 AM
Hi TK, that is for a politics forum. I am putting out a "what if" with regard to OU.  I am guessing it would not go down well with any scientist as it would go against all the laws they so often quote.
What would make it even worse is if some uneducated, illiterate person was to prove it. Could you just imagine the fall out. All those years of college and uni, reciting verse and line about all those laws, only to find they did not hold up to something as simple as a SMOT.
The problem with a SMOT, even so simple they are, they works on basic physics. They cannot be looped in order to get a positive feedback that accelerate the cycling steel ball so excess energy can be taken out. A SMOT is a funny magnetic toy, but not much more than that.

Vidar

elecar

Hi, Low Q, the question was "what if"  The scenario is simple.

Someone creates a working SMOT, it is proven to work and lights an LED.

What are the ramifications for the science world ? do some laws of physics get re-written ?

DaS Energy

SMOT is the starter of overunity, however it not complete.  Just dropping the ball instead of leveraging it back down, ie wheel to its start point.