Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What if ?

Started by elecar, June 15, 2013, 07:42:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elecar

Everyone who has an interest in OU and perpetual self running mechanisms will be aware of the differing views of those who believe it is possible and the largely scientific counter argument that it is not possible because of this law and that law, and thermodynamics blah, blah, blah.

To be fair to the scientific group, as of yet no one has shown any of the above can be achieved. But by way of a discussion, I want to introduce a "what if" and the ramifications of  such a device being presented that did show OU, self running or perpetual motion.

So to get the discussion started, someone creates a working SMOT, shows and proves it works. There is obviously still going to be conflicts of belief, but what would the ramifications of such a device be in the larger context. Rewriting the laws of physics ?

Discuss.

forest

What you don't know and I can only guess is the nature governon to limit the energy from ambient pulled on the spot area. In other words I believe it can be done only in small quantities around the whole world , spread rather evenly.
Check the articles in Colorado Springs about strange phenomena from the period when Tesla operated his experiments there.

TinselKoala

Forget rewriting the laws of physics.... how about rewriting the "laws" of warfare?

If you think drones are bad now, how bad will they be when they never need to refuel or recharge their batteries? If you fear terrorists with bombs, how much more afraid should you be of terrorists with unlimited supplies of energy?

And so on. Any new invention is evaluated first and foremost for its utility as a weapon, or otherwise useful on the battlefield. It's in our nature as terrestrial primates. You pick up a rock, I pick up a branch. You attach your rock to a branch to make a club.... so I invent the spear. You then invent the bow and arrow. And so on, until we wind up here.

elecar

Hi TK, that is for a politics forum. I am putting out a "what if" with regard to OU.  I am guessing it would not go down well with any scientist as it would go against all the laws they so often quote.
What would make it even worse is if some uneducated, illiterate person was to prove it. Could you just imagine the fall out. All those years of college and uni, reciting verse and line about all those laws, only to find they did not hold up to something as simple as a SMOT.

forest

Working on it  ;D  There is no need to actually change any law - all laws of nature allow free energy continously, we just don't know yet how to tap more then a few percent (using solar and wind power) and I heard that high efficiency solar panels are supposedly supressed.... You must realize this : energy is continously flowing into Earth from cosmic sources, there is no other possibility to maintain steady rotation.