Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New generator patent using environment temperature to generate power

Started by RedEagle, June 26, 2013, 01:24:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do You Think this device will work?

Yes, definately
1 (10%)
Yes, but it needs changes
2 (20%)
not sure
4 (40%)
No, it can not work at all
3 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: June 29, 2014, 12:10:18 AM

Groundloop

Attached is a setup for testing the "Energy from using environment temperature to generate power".

I have NOT tested this myself but I see no reason that it could not be tested. Well, one is that you
need to carefully monitor the heat at the first (leftmost) junction of the two Peltier elements. This
junction must not exceed the maximum temperature that the devices can tolerate. You will need
to use a variable power supply for the input side of the two (left and right) Peltier elements, and
turn down the voltage of the power supply if this heat junction gets too hot.

The main question is: Will the COP of the heat transfer of the Peltier elements be enough to
compensate for the poor efficiencies of the elements them self? In sort, will the output from
the middle element be larger than the input to the two outer elements?

GL.

LibreEnergia

Quote from: profitis on July 03, 2013, 01:38:09 PM
@forest,the number of arrangements are almost infinite,the bottom line is a mirror is in fact a maxwell demon,in the dark,in the light,in a isothermal box,outside a isothermal box,evrywhere,anywhere.it can pump heat uphill for no expense.thats what makes it different from most heat pumps.

No, A mirror is not a Maxwell Demon. A Maxwell demon is able to (if such a thing existed) sort particles based on their energy state, thus creating and maintaining a temperature gradient where none existed before.  A mirror doesn't do that. It simply deflects radiant energy.

A mirror or lens cannot create a temperature that is hotter than the source temperature. The act of focusing radiation energy  does not decrease entropy overall.

profitis

@libre..wrong.a mirror the size of the sun aimed at the sun would increase its temperature,thus making it hotter than the source,thus decreasing its entropy spontaneously,thus working against the 2nd law.a maxwell demon does not have to be active to sort energy states.it can be totally passive and still do this.