Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

4 days left

Started by thug_lyf, June 29, 2013, 10:54:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thug_lyf

4 days from now, a video titled: "I accidentally the science" will surface on youtube and facebook.
This video will be the first to prove perpetual motion, and it will also show step by step on how to build it.
Never knew the secret was so simple. As long as you apply the 0 / 100 rule, you can create a perpetual machine.
the machine costs not more than 20$ to build. and of course, it will also be disassembled in the same video.
Though the disassembly is not necessary as it's not a solid evidence that's it cheat free.
I just like to share with you a weird feeling of watching a device in perpetual motion, it feels strange, really,
like staring into uncanny valley...
So I encourage you to replicate the said device, easy to build and cheap, it will be worth your time.

Anyway I doubt this post will be taken seriously, considering there were many users in the past who played guessing games with everyone here, yet leading to nowhere, plus the fact that I have such a stupid username.

All I ask for is to please don't delete this thread yet, I beg.

Pirate88179

Hello and welcome.

"I accidentally the science"   Is this really the title of the video or was there a typo?  I am always willing to look at something new but, I am not getting my hopes up as of yet.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

conradelektro

I am much moore in favour off the 0/1000 rule. The idioticy of the result is incredibly higher.

Greetings, Conrad

Poit

Quote from: thug_lyf on June 29, 2013, 10:54:42 AM
4 days from now, a video titled: "I accidentally the science" will surface on youtube and facebook.
This video will be the first to prove perpetual motion, and it will also show step by step on how to build it.
Never knew the secret was so simple. As long as you apply the 0 / 100 rule, you can create a perpetual machine.
the machine costs not more than 20$ to build. and of course, it will also be disassembled in the same video.
Though the disassembly is not necessary as it's not a solid evidence that's it cheat free.
I just like to share with you a weird feeling of watching a device in perpetual motion, it feels strange, really,
like staring into uncanny valley...
So I encourage you to replicate the said device, easy to build and cheap, it will be worth your time.

Anyway I doubt this post will be taken seriously, considering there were many users in the past who played guessing games with everyone here, yet leading to nowhere, plus the fact that I have such a stupid username.

All I ask for is to please don't delete this thread yet, I beg.

The only thing perpetual about your statement is the corner.......... its always just around the corner......

If you don't have anything today then you don't have anything at all.... this cat and mouse game of "oh, but it will happen" crap, NO! IT NEVER DOES! either have something now or don't say anything at all!!

gauschor

In 3 days? Guess we can wait and see then.

I just hope it's not useless junk like the Turtur electrostatic rotor or the Keshe generator in the cola bottle...