Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

MEG

Started by KSW, April 14, 2005, 09:18:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

adetuc

Hi Bush ...

I was wondering that as your HOPE generator is creating so much energy "Yes, I am using strickly sound as the input energy, and getting quite a bit of power out of the unit." that would it be possible to run the audio input device, the CD player from the output of the HOPE device thus creating a contained regenerating stand alone unit that is not powered by external mains or batteries ?
I am very interested in this technology, but not being too scientifically minded am fiinding it hard to work out the principles of the machine, are there any web pages that explain this idea ?, I guess you are using the magnetic force of the magnets to induce more energy into the system ?

Thanks
Ade

BushWacker

Hello Ade,

Actually I had asked Stefan to post the info about the HOPE Generator in a different catagory than the MEG, since it is entirely different from Tom Bearden's MEG unit. Your question is a common one and this is in fact one of the very next things that we are planning to do. Several engineer's are scheduled to be flying out shortly to help build a special amp circuit which would create audio feedback at adjustable frequencies and hopfully at consideral volume/decibals. This should indeed work from everything we have seen so far, and there should be more than enough excess power left to supply electricity to various appliances. This is currently the only web-site with information on this new technology, however I have recently joined two other guy's in forming a company which will develop HOPE technologies among many others, and we plan to set up a large web-site and also sell books and CD's/DVD's on these subjects. As far as the magnets in the HOPE Generator are concerned, I have recently found that they may not even be required any longer with the new design I have come up with. I am also planning to try several other new designs using very inexpensive materials which I believe may work even better. I will continue to post what new information I can on HOPE technologies without giving away any trade secrets, so that others can build their own units at home. If you would like to contact me personally through my e-mail account you can write me at (JFauble@sbcglobal.net). I can keep you more up to date on a personal basis if you are interested in this tech.

Best Regards,

J. D. Fauble

BushWacker

Warpspeed

I built and tested several MEG devices about four years ago without seeing anything that looked even remotely like over-unity.

My cores were of ordinary inverter grade ferrite, and I used bias magnets of various field strengths to adjust the operating point around the knee in the magnetic BH loop. I have a fair bit of fairly exotic test equipment here, and was able to measure all the operating parameters, and calculate energy losses in primary, secondary and the core itself. I never measured more than about 70% of the input energy at the output. All of these losses could be accounted for using conventional transformer theory.

I am an electronic engineer with many years experience designing high frequency magnetic components for switchmode power supplies. The MEG made me curious, because there is no obvious way in which it could possibly work, and it is a fairly simple thing to copy from the pictures and details available.

The MEG has been around now for a very long time, and it doesn't surprise me that nobody else has been able to demonstrate one working either.

lanca III

I led built a MEG-like amplified-magnet-force-transformer(=M.A.S.E.R.):
first test result-12V,2A in and 50V,3A out !
+/- 6:1 ratio,not very impressive versus 40:1 ratio from Keiichiro Asaoka-Model(l) !

gyulasun

Quote from: lanca III on October 29, 2005, 10:43:24 PM
I led built a MEG-like amplified-magnet-force-transformer(=M.A.S.E.R.):
first test result-12V,2A in and 50V,3A out !
+/- 6:1 ratio,not very impressive versus 40:1 ratio from Keiichiro Asaoka-Model(l) !

Hi,

Do not lessen the 6:1 ratio, it is very impressive because it is fairly higher than 1:1...   So I would be very interested in your amplified- magnet-force-transformer if it is not top secret ;)

However, you referred to Asaoka as well and I read his patent (US5,926,083) in which the 40:1 ratio is mentioned.
My opinion is that I would like to see it in practice but not in paper... 
Asaoka writes in column 5, lines 11-13: "The static magnet dynamo can be considered as a transformer if its permanent magnet is removed and there is a gap G."  This is foggy because he uses the same G like in his second magnetic path designation where there are two (small) gaps also referred to as G, (Figs 1-9).   And the 40:1 ratio is not referred to the output:input ratio but a 40 times reduction in the input power needs.  Of course this is also very significant but as I said I would like to see it in practice. What about the effect of the load current on the input power (Lenz-law)?
And his Figs 10-11 are closed magnetic path circuits and they remember me to a MEG like arrangement which is known to be NOT working for many experimenters, including myself....   These closed path circuits work like conventional transformators. What do you think?

I believe that somehow overunity can be achived but definitely not by a MEG-like arrangement referred to above where a normal transformer action prevail, here I fully agree with Warpspeed.

Regards
Gyula