Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

MEG

Started by KSW, April 14, 2005, 09:18:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sypherios

Hi Bush, I am very interested in talking to you about this machine. My particular interest is in a version that could be put on bicycles> I am working towards a magnetic engine with some ou capability. Can you plz msg me and we can chat...

hartiberlin

Lanca , please document  your success with videos and please make it open source.
Many thanks.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

lanca III

at first a short overunity-machinery explanation,from my personal view :
scientifically this is M.A.S.E.R.-construction,also known as Cyclo-/Beta-/Synchro-/et cetera-tron-
Technology.
The "MEDIUM":From water to hydrogen to tritium/deutorium to alpha-/beta-voltaic,all H2O-crack-derivates.
For example the MHD-generator(Alwin Marks/Ericsson cycle;Thomas Townsend Brown-MHD-G.)
as "Static Generator",but also the Stanley Mayer-Cycle and the John Herring Water-compression-cycle.

We have to understand "electric current" as "Nano-Partikel-Gas"(Elektronengas),with a majority(magnetic) pole orientation(>50%),but non homogen(would be =100%).

Let us come now to the Amplified-Magnet-Force-Transformer :
I have got my reserves to represent the exact physical configuration of the concept,
but I present the physical fundamentals ,based on the modified reproduction of the "StaticGenerator"from Paul Marcel Lucien Galey (FR7515840),included Flynn-Research-Results
and Victor Cassar-examples(AMT/IMS,Australia)of magnet force amplification.

The first test has fundamental only as result,that the e-gas can be accelerated by an PM,with the effect of a higher power-output,
but we do not know the durability of the permanent magnet force effect ,
and when we calculate with the prices of strong-rare earth- magnets,
the concept will only be a solution when we can give a safety warranty after a sufficient long
time period test.
This will be the same problem to Mr.Mark Goldes(Magnetic Power Inc.),who claimes a
KWH-price of only 1$cent through their 1 KW-Generator !

sypherios

lanca III

I can purchase what I know or receive as information :
today I get more Info about the first experiment;
The current kind:AC-AC
the duration of in-/output more than 10 minutes (test )!
The-MALUS-: not strictly 50Hz,but 48Hz.
When the PM effect will be stable 1 week the KWH costs will be +/- 6,5 Euro cents
                                                1 month the KWH costs will be +/- 1,83 Euro cents
                                                1 year  the KWH costs will be +/- 0,57 Euro cents !!!