Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

MEG

Started by KSW, April 14, 2005, 09:18:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gyulasun

Quote from: lanca III on November 12, 2005, 09:38:32 PM
overtone,
Arpad Boday(CA) describe an over 1000 year stable magnetic effect,
Klaus Rassbach (DE) in his configuration about demagnetization
and you and I will be in the same mention/opinion that Klaus Rassbach has not
tested his system over 1000 years ! 

Ol?  Lanca III,

As far as I know, Arpad Boday only gives an estimate on ''life expentency'' of rare earth type magnets.
Regarding Klaus Rassbach I found 6 German patents from him:
DE3047757  DE3048277  DE4215818  DE4222677  DE4222678  and  DE4238952 .

Please indicate where Rassbach deals with demagnetization because I cannot seem to find it. (I am not so keen on German language, sorry.)   ???

Muito obrigado de

Gyula

lanca III

Klaus Rassbach,DE3048277,description-page:
"Das Magnetfeld der permanenten Magnetkombination schwaecht sich mit
der Zeit ab.
Die permanenten Magnete(-n) muessen daher mit der Zeit ab und zu neu
magnetisiert werden.", recitation-end.

Probably he used only Ferrit-magnets,without Lanthaniden("rare earth material") !
I hope that the "Neodym-radio activity"-forced-Magnets  will beware- long enough-
their effect,because the Magnets-not the Transformer/electronic parts- will finally
decide the KWH-price of this configuration.
When the force effect will be more than 1 year active than we are in the 1KWH/<1Euro-Cent sphere !

Freedomfuel

Mica Busch

Just a sidenote for those who are actually building a MEG: Has anyone ever tried Tesla's serially wound bifilar coil? Its basically a bifilar coil with one side having both ends connected. He stated it was a very good arrangement for collecting Radiant Energy...

jasonanthonybc

Some dorky a$$h0le said awhile back that he knew somebody who went over to Tom Beardons house and watched the MEG in action.  I say FUBAR!  I just ordered a DVD from their site - its highly compelling.  Below is a copyclip from the "Contact Tom Beardon" section of the website.  They won't even publish his email address but this loser just happens to be the lucky sap who got to be close to the action.  Get a life.  Not to mention that the MEG was built in a l-a-b-r-a-t-o-r-y and most likely isn't at his home.

EXCERPT FROM CHENIRE.ORG

Contacting Tom Bearden

Q:  I have a business proposition for Tom Bearden.
    I want to market / distribute / manufacture the MEG.
    I have a question for Tom.
    How do I contact Tom Bearden?

A:  You may contact Tom Bearden by sending email in care of webmaster@cheniere.org.  We do not publish his email address or phone number.

Q:  I want Tom Bearden's advice on a health condition, a medical device, or a proposed course of treatment.

A:  Forget it!  Tom is not a licensed medical practitioner and does not give advice on health conditions, medical devices or treatments.