Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

self looped motor generator in the Philippines

Started by markdansie, July 10, 2013, 07:41:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

markdansie

Here we go again.
Since I am over here I can have a look at this.
At least they are attempting to close loop with capacitors.

http://revolution-green.com/2013/07/10/self-looped-motor-generator-philippines/

The track record of these devices has not been good

gotoluc

Looks like his build is on a dolly. The fact that he does not move it can mean there's an electrical wire coming out from the cement floor under his dolly.
If he could redo the video and move the dolly around then may have a better demo but he would need to connect a voltmeter to those batteries so we can see if they are draining.

Luc

AetherSea

At best its 90% efficiency and a simple loop with a open circuit buffer so that the battery can charge (recycle energy) whilst carrying a load.  At worst it has a wire under the dolly like Luc mentioned.

Simple maths usually provides the answer.  You have a generator and motor that are miles from efficient so any sort of mild OU effects are going to swallowed up by that gaping abyss.

Lastly....the Phillipines is the Nigeria of Asia.  Home to scammers bred of poverty.  If this is OU self loop then you have to be pretty inept not to make something of it.  You dont go online and post bogus videos and talk about funding for 10 years like Ismael Aviso.  He has nothing but high efficiency. 

markdansie

hopefully I will get an invite to see it , will report back
Kind Regards

Lakes

Be interesting to see how long it runs on a capacitor, look forward to your update mark.