Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

self looped motor generator in the Philippines

Started by markdansie, July 10, 2013, 07:41:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

markdansie

Just a quick update,
I will be testing within about  2 weeks, both  the inventor and I are busy (I have another OS trip next week)
He is easy to deal with, very qualified and his motives are genuine.
I o not need to state public my position on these devices, but I o always learn something new
He has given me a full description of how it works and I will post that when I get clearance to. I respect peoples privacy.
I see if I can get that posted in teh next day or so
Kind Regards

citizendc

The setup (two ac motors) looks similar to EV Motor and others I've seen. The EV motor guys use capacitors too.
Good luck and have fun learning about this motor mate!

markdansie

I will be posting daily update here
http://breakthroughenergynews.com/Forum/index.php

I will also copy and paste when I get time here.

Here is some of today's update
On my most recent email exchange I received this answer to where did the energy come from?[/font]The energy is came from the dynamo alternator the ac 220v main output and send it to the stablizer circuit box and the battery is connected also there. alternating and swtiching happens on that part.. and the purpose of the battery and capacitor is to support the current whenever the power from dynamo generator is going in low voltage upon in loop mode, the system is sensing that voltage. just like an ups switching system invert and then switching "when the power is low it activates some relays from another source" But how about the battery reached its low voltages? that is the secrets of this device, my battery is not reaching the low level voltage whenever using it and has a huge load on it, because i just design circuit that can detect voltage of the battery and recharge it into float mode, same principle with Maxwell ultra capacitor, since I am using agm deep cycle battery 100 ah i set this to 11.5v in low detection, and then self recharge it again in continuous cycle as in automatic. no low battery encountered. so this machine will continue to run and experience nonstop. but maybe it depends on the electric motors when it will be broken. that's another things to get solve. use high quality motors with type H quality.

gauschor

Quoteself looped motor generator in the Philippines
Yeah, sure, certainly... I guess it's the same awesomeness as the hair circuit from india...

Quote from: markdansie on July 13, 2013, 03:39:37 AMI will be posting daily update here [...link...]
You must be kidding... shortly before the member "Ghost" started another forum and now you start one as well... as if a multiplication of free energy forums will magically provide a multiplication of electric currents...

markdansie

actually the forum was attached to my web site. Its actually being set up for Global BEM, I psot here normally. We are just giving it a technical shakedown before handing it over.
I am not claiming this works but will go through the motions of testing it and reporting back
The history as you know is 100% fail. However a lot of people are interested in devices like this. I like to nip them in the bud early before they end up like a Noble gas engine or Yilditx.
The inventor has honorable intentions at least.
Mark

PS this has some legs might appeal to you better
http://revolution-green.com/2013/07/13/water-for-fuel-seawater/