Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Recycling The Energy which was used in Cooling

Started by JohnAXD100, July 15, 2013, 02:07:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LibreEnergia

Quote from: DaS Energy on July 22, 2013, 07:10:48 AM
I love it when the don't knows pretend they do.

You'd better be able to back that statement up with a coherent explanation of how a fridge breaks the second law or I shall just assume you are more of an idiot than you already appear to be.

DaS Energy

I very gentle with those coming behind.  At a big dick competition bring a dinner plate!

profitis

lol@ das ...libre still,to this very day has refused to explain to us the spontaneous cooling effect of photon up-conversion devices like the one on sale at foreverlight.com.until he does explain this we must assume the 2nd law is finito.

DaS Energy

Thank you profits.
To expand on JohnAXD100 work, We have being playing around with R744 since 2002.
The attached using a 10 litre per second flow produces 10KW.
The colder a heat engine is the more energy it puts out. CO2 will mechanically chill to -40*C
and still be putting out.

LibreEnergia

Quote from: profitis on July 22, 2013, 11:01:16 AM
lol@ das ...libre still,to this very day has refused to explain to us the spontaneous cooling effect of photon up-conversion devices like the one on sale at foreverlight.com.until he does explain this we must assume the 2nd law is finito.

Pringsheim in 1929 showed why anti-Stokes fluorescence (the principle behind devices such as the foreverlight) is not in contradiction to the second law.

Subsequent to this in 1946 Landau proved it by establishing that overall the entropy of such a system always increases.

The second law does not prohibit the cooling occurring, only that overall entropy is increased. Otherwise we'd be foolishly considering that refrigerators are 2nd law violators when clearly they are not.