Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Recycling The Energy which was used in Cooling

Started by JohnAXD100, July 15, 2013, 02:07:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks

So an electron experiencing an ACCELERATING force losses mass?   Let me get this straight.   The velocity of a free electron is 1 meter per second.    The electron experiences an accelerating force and reaches a velocity of 100,000 meters per second.   It is immune to any mass gain? 
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

LibreEnergia

Quote from: sparks on July 23, 2013, 11:22:21 PM
   So an electron experiencing an ACCELERATING force losses mass?   So let me get this straight.   The velocity of a free electron is 1 meter per second.    The electron experiences an accelerating force and reaches a velocity of 100,000 meters per second.   It is immune to any mass gain?

No, as you say it gains mass. However I was referring to your statement

"This ionization event will release the original mass gained during atomic synthesis a long long long time ago.. etc"

Ionization requires energy INPUT,  An electron bound to a nucleus has lower mass compared to when it is ionized, the exact opposite of what you are implying.

sparks

Quote from: LibreEnergia on July 24, 2013, 12:07:40 AM
No, as you say it gains mass. However I was referring to your statement

"This ionization event will release the original mass gained during atomic synthesis a long long long time ago.. etc"

Ionization requires energy INPUT,  An electron bound to a nucleus has lower mass compared to when it is ionized, the exact opposite of what you are implying.
Ionization requires cancellation of the binding force only.  Has nothing to do with the electron mass gain.  The peculiar motion of the electron will determine the mass of the electron.  Simply because it is sharing a common velocity with the core does not alter it's mass.    This whole concept of electron gain in velocity simply because it is bound is horseshit.  It is the equivalent of taking a bunch of pool balls laying on a table and placing the rack on them and suddenly the pool balls start moving all on their own.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

LibreEnergia

Quote from: sparks on July 24, 2013, 01:02:27 AM
Ionization requires cancellation of the binding force only.  Has nothing to do with the electron mass gain.

So I take it you do not agree that bound particles have lower mass compared to when they are unbound as is generally accepted.?

In which case your paradigm will certainly give rise to free energy effects. Good luck developing a comprehensive theory based on that, but I can see a few holes developing already.

Low-Q

Quote from: JohnAXD100 on July 15, 2013, 02:07:13 AM
You can imagine the cold object as if it were a spring when you compress a spring you store a specific amount of energy inside it by releasing it you can get the energy which you've stored.

By extracting 1MJ of heat from a liquid it will be very cold and will contract then it will cool the surrounding environment and will absorb 1MJ of heat and expand producing 1MJ of mechanical energy we can use this mechanical energy (the energy of expansion) to cool it again for free.

And this is the main idea of the Fridge that powers itself this type of fridge  can generate a huge amount of cold forever to cool any thing.

The more we'll consume the coldness from the cold liquid the more it'll expand and produce mechanical energy.
I like this idea. However, the process of cooling and heating mass also takes into account the potential energy found in expansion and contraction. If you spend 1MJ to compress a steel spring. Now, put that compressed spring into a melting oven. The spring loose tension, and ask where the input energy goes. Is the 1MJ input energy lost or destroyed? No. As the spring loose tension, it release heat that correspond to the energy that compressed it.

The similar applies to heating an cooling a fluid. Parts of the energy goes to cooling it, and the rest goes to contracting it. To get back all the input energy, you must also get back the kinetic energy in the expansion during heating.

For a gasoline engiune, heat is a bi-product that is waste. The engine runs because of expansion of the gasous fluid. The expansion is caused by heat, but it isn't the heat that runs the engine. Heat is waste.