Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Why we still don't have free energy the real reason

Started by MasterPlaster, July 18, 2013, 06:50:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

profitis

true to a degree @skywalker.however ive noticed alot of establishment scientists themselves are now prodding into 'forbidden' territory even in published journals.not that they are actively seeking to bend rules but rather that they are crossing paths with findings which contradict the rules.they are poking the tip of the iceberg so-to-speak without being rude to the rules of engagement.     

Pirate88179

Quote from: casman1969 on July 18, 2013, 02:03:15 PM
@Webby,
Attached is a photo of my installation. I show this to make the point that safety need not be sacrificed with the proper engineering. Atomizing injectors are not vaporizers but injectors can be made to vaporize first, before injection. This is not done because of the obvious benefits to us, ie., cleaner, more efficient burn and much higher MPG. These are not money makers for either the car mfg.'s or for big oil but do benefit most everyone elses wallet. This iteration is only the beginning and will only get more safety aspects when people understand what the cost benefit really is and how it really works.

Cas:

No offense intended but, I have to say that this looks like an engine fire just looking for a place to happen.  Seriously, be careful.  That set-up does not look like it will survive the vibrations and heat degradation we see under the hoods of the modern auto these days.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

LibreEnergia

Quote from: profitis on July 18, 2013, 12:28:25 PM
cumon people cumon.its expressly forbidden for any device to produce useful work when there is no temperature difference right?well what the hell is a nantenna doing then?a nantenna rectifying ambient infrared doesnt need a temperature difference.it cuts us some dc current and voltage in the face of the 2nd law thermodynamics! If this isnt perpetual motion on display i dont know what is.even the wikipaedia article on nantennas admits its confusion to this issue.

nantennas do not violate 2LOT. The 'confusion' in the Wikipedia article is entirely due to the author being diplomatic with the wording. In another forum (http://physics.stackexchange.com/questions/38106/does-nantenna-nano-antenna-violates-2nd-law-of-thermodynamics) he says as much and says,

"What I wanted to say was: "Obviously this application would violate the second law of thermodynamics." But I ended up writing that more understated and diplomatic sentence which you quote, because of wikipedia's referencing rules. "

profitis

@libre..i have to vehemently disagree,if your nantenna is rectifying ambient infrared then you have basicly got a phil hardcastle device in action,ie.a mim diode rectifying without need for temperature gradient.same applies to my earlier parabolic mirror example,zero point-light source required,inside the box.