Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic Anomalies in LENR, Noble Gas Devices, and other Exotic Energy Devices

Started by markdansie, July 25, 2013, 02:13:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Quote from: profitis on July 25, 2013, 11:29:53 PM
@tk..a plasma gas,s randomness is going to become somewhat more orderly under influence of magnetism regarding pathway collisions between atoms thus it is going to expand easier in one direction than the other
I'm with you this far.
Quotethus we introduce less of possible entropy states thus increase chances of assymetrical thermodynamics that favour creating ambient temperature sinkholes at zero energy expense.why do you think markdansie said,'i hope i dont get shot down'?who would shoot him down except the naysayers of o.u. on this instance.
Now you've lost me. I understand all the words, and some of the phrases make sense, but when I read the whole thing I just see more of the usual claims without evidence.
And I don't know why Mark is worried about being shot down; the article he posted seems legit.

I would like to  know the "chain of custody" of that image of mine, though. I think I did post it on this forum some time ago. It makes a good desktop background image for your computer!

markdansie

I will be happy to give you credit I would have if i had known. Coming from OU. com I thought i twas ok
I will amend the site
Mark

TinselKoala

Quote from: markdansie on July 26, 2013, 06:45:49 AM
I will be happy to give you credit I would have if i had known. Coming from OU. com I thought i twas ok
I will amend the site
Mark
No worries, Mark! It was just an interesting little "shock" to see my image there next to a paragraph about somebody else's work. I know that once something is released to the wild internet it is out of one's control.

But I thought you might like the full-resolution version, and to see the thing that made the psark. (I call it that because it's a combination of a "spark" discharge and a power arc. ) The TinselKoil 2 is a rather unique SSTC in the 1 - 2 kiloWatt power range.

Please feel free to use the large version of the psark shots however you like. (But if you manage to make any money from it, maybe you could cut me in.) It would be nice if you could mention where it came from. No magnetic fields in the vicinity, other than the 300 kHz oscillating one of the coil itself!

8)

Cheers--
--TK