Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A strong permanent magnet and a small coil

Started by buddyboy, July 26, 2013, 03:04:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MileHigh

Magregus:

Just like Tinman said, DC current cannot be produced by magnets and a coil only.

You said, "And that kind of thinking is why you fail."

You fail.  You actually super-fail.  Plus you are making postings with single-line statements with no other comments to try to prove your point.

Your super-fail is because we know that a coil needs changing magnetic flux with respect to time to generate any EMF.  Our entire society is powered using this principle.  It can be proven mathematically and it's the reality that you can discover for yourself on an electronics bench.

You are rather "spooky" and I would not be surprised if in a few days you disappear never to be heard from again.

MileHigh

Pirate88179

Once again, reality and the laws of physics rear their ugly heads. 

Just think of what we could do without those laws.  We could probably have a COP of over 10,000 by now, ha ha.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Magregus

Quote from: MileHigh on August 26, 2013, 08:34:01 AM
Magregus:

Just like Tinman said, DC current cannot be produced by magnets and a coil only.

You said, "And that kind of thinking is why you fail."

You fail.  You actually super-fail.  Plus you are making postings with single-line statements with no other comments to try to prove your point.

Your super-fail is because we know that a coil needs changing magnetic flux with respect to time to generate any EMF.  Our entire society is powered using this principle.  It can be proven mathematically and it's the reality that you can discover for yourself on an electronics bench.

You are rather "spooky" and I would not be surprised if in a few days you disappear never to be heard from again.

MileHigh

This coming from the person who doesn't even know how a magnetic field works..

Tell me this, how does your electricty come off a coil, horizontal or vertical...do you know? Does it come off towards North or South pole or both at the same time? Is it going both horizontal and vertical... All these things take play with coils and magnets.  You need to understand fields and polarities but not what you get from a science book because 90% off the information is wrong.  Get some magnets and actually have a play and learn this stuff and you'll find a whole lot of stuff that's not known yet.

Pirate88179

I am more than reasonably certain that both MH and Tinman know how a magnetic field works.  Magnetic fields are NOT a new discovery...they have been studied for a long, long time now by some brilliant folks.

I will never say that mankind knows everything about everything, far from it.  I will say that in this case, the studies and experiments are well known.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Magregus

Quote from: Pirate88179 on August 26, 2013, 11:04:41 PM
I am more than reasonably certain that both MH and Tinman know how a magnetic field works.

Bill

Well in MH's case he is mistaken. He posted an old theory on magnetic fields in Bruce's thread if you go and have a look, or maybe you think that is how fields run as well?