Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

hydro nano gas ?

Started by markdansie, July 29, 2013, 04:41:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Sigh.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_injection_%28engines%29

Now, please tell me what all this has to do, exactly, with removing all the Sulfur from high-sulfur fuel emissions and making it DISAPPEAR completely, which seems to be what is claimed by these Hydro Nano Gas people?

This phrase
QuoteThe conclusion is that sulfur breaks up and binds to a molecular structure related to ethylene.
is nonsense of a kind that could have come from Rosemary Ainslie herself.

DaS Energy

Hello @Johan,
The water/diesel mix you speak of we published in 2002. Flash Steam. The only draw back is pitting will occur if cylinder not sleeved.  Water at 600*C has 175 bar of force, Diesel burns at 1200*C and the Steam force is classified. The magic ingredient Morning Fresh dish washing liquid. Start is by straight diesel then switched over.

Johan_1955

Quote from: DaS Energy on July 31, 2013, 10:24:46 AM
Hello @Johan,
The water/diesel mix you speak of we published in 2002. Flash Steam. The only draw back is pitting will occur if cylinder not sleeved.  Water at 600*C has 175 bar of force, Diesel burns at 1200*C and the Steam force is classified. The magic ingredient Morning Fresh dish washing liquid. Start is by straight diesel then switched over.

Hello Das?,

May we know your real name?

About Soap, you know: http://strey.pc.uni-koeln.de/fileadmin/user_upload/Download/WATER___BIOFUEL_MICROEMULSIONS.pdf

Regards, Johan

DaS Energy

Hello Johan,
I Peter from Dad and Sons.  Thanks for the link, have touched on it, but will go back for a greater read.
Regards Peter