Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic Resonance Coupling: Modern Day Tesla research

Started by markdansie, August 02, 2013, 10:52:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

markdansie

Those who are fans Tesla will love this story form Stanford University on power transmission using Magnetic Resonance Coupling

http://revolution-green.com/2013/08/03/tesla-technology-breakthrough-magnetic-resonance-coupling/

Its been around for a while but this group are really pushing forward. I thinks there is a lot of useful information for experimenters

Kind Regards

Doug1

Interesting relationship between the coil and the plate being at 90 deg. Kind of reminds me of a patch antanna.97 percent eff is pretty damn good. I wonder if you have several receiving vehicles if the loading on the transmitting side will increase? Or will it act like a passive group of receivers. Fox hole radios had no battery they used the signal for the power to operate the speaker. If you had a million of them within the transmit range of a station would it burn up the transmiter? I dont remember ever hearing of a broadcast station complaining too many people were tuned to their freq and causing excess power to be used as a result, not even in a city with millions of people. So if you trasnmit 5kw of power and reveivers can take in 5kw less 3% loss.How many receivers can function within effective range at the same time? Only one? Im sure it is said to be more complicated then that in the end other wise we could all series parellel 100watt receivers run off a 100watt transmitter in our homes and only pay for a 100watts transmitted while using a limitless amount of received power.

markdansie

@doug 1
They are some good questions to ponder over. I guess the limiting factor will be what the receiver can take and so long as the load can cope it should be unlimited. I feel the best use is cordless charging at parking stations, no messy plus or chords.
This also opens up opportunities for electrics powered trams and buses extending their range.
Kind Regards
Mark

TinselKoala

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9x2YfA9LU5s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhBgAAJUPsw

This is a very touchy subject for me, because I presented this wireless power transmission demonstration system well over a year ago.... then, Apple came out with their patent for wireless charging of devices, and now we see this Stanford paper and the "big deal" it is causing.

The innovation of using a metal plate at the correct orientation to improve the transfer efficiency is a good one, and works by the same principle as the improvement seen when multiple receivers are used in my system. If the plate is not oriented properly though, it produces more losses due to induced eddy currents.

ramset

TK
People take things all the time with out asking,sometimes they come as "friends"
hanging around looking helpful but at the same time they are a conduit to business interests harvesting off usefull bits and pieces ....

true scoundrels!!

thx
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma