Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

another Self looped Generator Claim

Started by markdansie, August 05, 2013, 08:50:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

markdansie

Quote from: Liberty on August 05, 2013, 01:24:37 PM
Hi Mark,

What's up with Magna Coaster?  I see an article from Sterling that he has shipped 3 units?

Liberty
So you read it as PESWiki in an article and that makes it real LOL
Mark

Liberty

Quote from: markdansie on August 05, 2013, 05:44:05 PM
So you read it as PESWiki in an article and that makes it real LOL
Mark

Thanks for the update.  Hope all is well with you and yours.  You have a nice site.   :)

Best wishes,

Liberty
Liberty

"Converting Magnetic Force Into Motion"
Liberty Permanent Magnet Motor

e2matrix

Quote from: gyulasun on August 05, 2013, 12:54:49 PM
Hi e2matrix,

May I draw you attention to my humble post above: Reply #2  where you can see the patent applications outside of USA.
Maybe you are cross with me...  8)   or negligent?  ???

greetings, Gyula
LOL Gyula,   Never cross with you .     I just missed reading carefully.   

a.king21

Depending on the mass of the flywheel you get into Einstonian physics of time relativity.
Spinning creates a G force which slows time in the G force field. Bruce De Palma's system was based on this
principle. Recently Hoagland appears to have been  threatened and has gone back on his original hypothesis.
It's a murky desperate NWO Cabal morass. Some people are desperate to hide technology which
would free the world from the banksters.
So if you are travelling at ten miles per hour and enter a slowed time field, your speed automatically becomes higher in the field.
The energy gain is from time  itself. (Which you control in the slowed down field).
Military people have known this since the beginning and automatically spin every projectile they can, because it travels faster and further and more accurately.

markdansie

Just another bit of information on this new Free energy machine
Chuck said he's been working on this for 25 years, and he said: "I've been generating power for 15 years," but not continuous. The longest he's run these has been for a few days.[/size]
Kind Regards[/size]