Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

another Self looped Generator Claim

Started by markdansie, August 05, 2013, 08:50:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MileHigh

I read the article up to the patent.  I looked at the clips.  I saw those small halogen lamps that they use in construction.  They would be perfect for the 24 halogen bulbs.  However, I don't expect that there will be 24 construction lamps at the demo.  They must be pricey.

I would still like for the test to be successful and by that I mean executed properly.  Someone will calculate the amount of energy in the batteries and get the run time.  Would Sterling be prepared for an all-nighter?

Going back to the article:

QuoteChuck said he's been working on this for 25 years, and he said: "I've been generating power for 15 years," but not continuous. The longest he's run these has been for a few days.

Why just a few days?  It doesn't make sense.  This is almost (or is) a smoking gun.  Anybody that engineered and built a system like this would want to test it with long duration tests.  This is reality showing you a reality distortion field.

QuoteThe thing I'm most excited about is that they offered to build one for me to power my house. Chuck said he has built 17 of these so far, each of which have been a little different than the others, and all of which have worked.

Presumably some people are using these systems if the statement is true.  But nobody is aware of this?

You can make up your own damn minds!  (c) Gary Hendershot

profitis

@milehigh..mm yeah it is a whopper,i see some sugar in ur lemons now yeah sorry.

Pirate88179

I just hope that Sterling has the foresight to get whomever videoed Rose's last demonstration to serve as the videographer for this one.  No tripod required, just a cheap cellphone and a lot of coffee before turning on the camera.  An earthquake would also be helpful to aid in even more camera movements.  Come on, we don't really need to see (in focus) wire connections or components, all we need to see is some lights light up for a minute or so.  It does not matter at all how many batteries are used, or their size, if the lights light up, then Sterling is vindicated.  Extension cords leading out of the test room?  No big deal, ignore that as it has nothing to do with O.U. or the patent.  I am glad that Sterling will be able to get off of the grid finally with his unit.  I hope we get a follow-up on that from him.

Bill

I am looking forward to Gary's show and his response to what happens, or does not happen.
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

tinman

Here is a video of the device running. Take note of the power measurements the guys come up with. P/in is 18 amp's(no voltage given) so i asume still in looped mode.P/in amps is measured with a clamp meter across two wires at a time???. Output is a new formula,where 230 volts@ 3000 watts now means you have 30 amp's.
P/in=230 volts(?) at 18 amps=4140 watts
P/out=3000 watts.
No to mention that they actualy have a 4000 watt load. I think they need a calculator.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0caf06Vqco

markdansie

I have been sent a few emails asking if I actually believe there is any chance this is real. Absolutely not. Other than it is a kinetic storage device[/color][/size]
As for the statement on PESWiki "This makes the 25th group I know of that has independently arrived at some kind of variation of this approach." [/i]There is no third party or peer reviewed evidence to back this up and is typical of the misleading statements made by the author.[/color][/size]