Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

another Self looped Generator Claim

Started by markdansie, August 05, 2013, 08:50:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

How is it possible to take these people seriously, after that video?

Either I am being deliberately insulted, MyLOWed, by the people who made that video... or they are completely and utterly incompetent fools.

But there is some skill evident in the construction of the apparatus, so it is difficult for me to believe that they are the utterly incompetent fools they seem to be.

That leaves one alternative: MyLOW.

Either way....

TinselKoala

Transcript of Video
youtube.com/watch?v=t0caf06Vqco
Charles Pierce's MoGen demonstration. I presume the first speaker is CP and the second is "Jerry". [Comments in square brackets [] are mine.]

C: OK Jerry this is the input amperage. [clamps meter around two parallel white wires from a bundle of at least 4 similar white wires]
C: If you could see it [meter reads ~18 amps, after much shaky camera work]
C: It fluctuates between 18 and 20 amps. It's about 18.3 right now.
J: So that's the total cost of energy it's drawing right now.. it's about, it's under 20 amps.
C: Yeah. It's 18 Amps in. OK. If you look at the gauges... we are at 230 volts, 60 Hz... [camera carefully avoids showing the leftmost meter indicating Zero Current]
C: And what we've got here is a fifteen hundred watt heater ... so that's fifteen. We have two one thousand watt lights, so, that's twenty five and we have one, five hundred watt light, which is thirty. [sic]
'K that's thirty thousand, er thirty watts itself. Three thousand watts. That's three thousand watts, or thirty amps. And we're ah, we're taking in, about nineteen amps. So... ah....
J: So right now we are at a fifty percent gain, nowhere near maximum, but that's what we have on here right now, that's a cost of twenty amps, and we're putting out thirty amps.
C: Right.
C: OK, our computer is at twenty-five... ... Hertz [camera shows box displaying "F 25.00" with first zero flashing] which is ah, divah [?] ... the motor's running a hunnert and twenny Hertz, so we're at one-quarter power, on our motors.
C: The internal gauges are showing 230 volts [again showing the v and f meters and avoiding the ammeter showing zero current]
C: As you can see, if you can tell, we're ah .... ..... accelerating quite a bit here [2:44.... the sound of the machine is perfectly stable, no acceleration in the sound]
C: Soon as I find the light... .... .... [much shaky camera work] .... there's our light.
C: Trying to show you the flywheel in motion, I think you can see that. That it is running. [duh.]
C: At twenty five Hertz that's ah, that's one quarter of ah, of our motor's ah, capability, so we can ah take it up, with more load. But I can only find three thousand watts to plug in at the moment, we'll ah, we'll ah plug up some more here.

Great job, guys! You have demonstrated everything I really need to know about you and your machine.

TinselKoala

If they are in the USA... that heater is not plugged into a 230 volt supply, I'll wager. It is a 120 Volt heater and it is plugged into a 120 volt supply.... because its control panel is lit up normally.

markdansie

@ TK
I feel for the guy paying for Sterling's trip. At least it was not via crowd funding this time.
Kind Regards

markdansie

The project will be officially relabeled Mylow 2

Mark E posted these comments (none of us can on PESN) @ freeenergynews.com
I thought they were worth re posting here
Kind Regards
How many simultaneous unbelievable things can we pack into one story?[/font][/color]
He says that he's had this change the world machine perfected to the point that it could run his house during a major black out in 2003, but he hasn't found financial backing.Ditto and he saw his patent application rejected six years later because he failed to respond to the non-final rejection that required he prove his device worked in order to proceed.He claims to have a doctorate in "Thermonuclear Reactors". No accredited university offers such a doctorate. Doctorates are available for instance in "Nuclear Physics", "Nuclear Engineering", etc. He claims a doctorate in science from a university that never offered science degrees.He offers quotes from supposedly knowledgeable engineers and scientists that betray gross ignorance: "You can't use Newtonian physics, maybe Maxwell's demon and quantum physics with some Einstein physics." Maxwell's Demon is an imaginary gate that passes gas molecules selectively between two chambers. No knowledgeable engineer would refer to Maxwell's demon when talking about a motor <=> generator machine. No nuclear engineer would refer to "Einstein physics". This is the kind of ignorant made-up stuff we see with people like Pete Sumaruck and his change the ramp rate resistor in a motor controller "zero-amp" technology.He claims to have a test report that validates the system has run for many days at a time, yet he says the longest he ever ran it was for a few days.Ditto, but he hasn't found financial backing.He makes physically ignorant statements such as: "Once I get the flywheel to its optimum velocity, it only requires 10% as much energy to keep it going." That statement makes no physical sense. Spinning up a flywheel to a given speed requires an amount of energy particular to the flywheel characteristics and the speed. But maintaining the speed requires power. One cannot compare energy to power without imposing a time constraint.He invokes things like the Schumann Resonance without the foggiest clue as to even what it is: "The Pierce Arrow is a vehicle that Tesla modified to run from energy from the environment. Chuck thinks it involved the 8 mega-Hertz magnetic field of the Earth. The Schumann Resonance is an electromagnetic cavity effect in the earth's atmosphere up to the lower boundary of the ionosphere that resonates at about 8 Hz: a million times slower than the 8 megaHertz he quotes.This smacks of Mylow all over again. There are many huge red flags. [/font][/color]