Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

another Self looped Generator Claim

Started by markdansie, August 05, 2013, 08:50:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MileHigh

I can only echo the sentiments.  In one of their clips they aren't using the right electronics phraseology, a dead giveaway.  A doctorate in "Thermonuclear Reactors?"  LOL  That is right out of the John Rohner school.  So why is Sterling even going?  You would think that by this time he would open the blinders a bit and read the comments, solicit opinions, etc.

All the world's a stage.

P.S.:  There is a missing word in the previous posting, "But maintaining the speed requires power" should read, "But maintaining the speed requires no power."  I am convinced that my keyboard sometimes eats characters when I type.

Pirate88179

@ MH:

My keyboard not only eats some characters, it sometimes rearranges others.

@ All:

Has anyone asked Sterling if Mylow is going to be there?  Perhaps Mylow is acting as some kind of consultant in this affair?  I read that Sterling is bringing the light bulbs but, was he asked to pick up some mono filament fishing line as well?  Perhaps a hook and a sinker would also be appropriate.

They should sell tickets to this.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

markdansie

@Pirate
the sad thing is there are thousands who want to believe so hard they will hang of every word Sterling says.. What is even more disturbing, logic and reason can not convince them otherwise.
@MH
Well Sterling gets another trip and all is funded by another backer. The crowd funding and donation option started to dry up.

One thing is for sure, it beats watching TV this is great entertainment and watch the number Smart Scarecrow pulls in on Thursday.

Kind Regards

Mean time for your amusement if your into electric aviation

http://revolution-green.com/2013/08/07/electric-aviation-takes-another-step

profitis

@markdansie..actualy,a maxwell demon is any device which contradicts the 2lot.a magnet can be technicly termed a maxwel demon by allowing more molecular vibration in one direction than the other or more magnetic field in one direction than the other as long as it contributes to excess work on its thermodynamic cycles.the guy called rasa is intriguing with his magneto-tunneling device which allows high electrical resistance in one direction perhaps.

TinselKoala

@MH: you , or rather Mark E. were right the first time. Maintaining the speed of any real flywheel at a constant value requires a constant supply of _power_ to offset the _power dissipation_ of the flywheel's bearing losses, air friction, eddy current braking, noise and vibration,  etc. This supply of power may be small for any given installation but it must be there if your flywheel is not to slow down.
Just as you say, the "10 percent less energy" statement is gobbledegook parroting without a time term, showing that the claimants either don't know their topic well enough to discuss it properly... or they are depending on their viewers to supply their own ignorance to the mix.