Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

another Self looped Generator Claim

Started by markdansie, August 05, 2013, 08:50:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liberty

Quote from: Liberty on August 05, 2013, 11:08:27 AM
What I find interesting is that they say there is a patent on the device.  My question is:  How was a patent awarded when the patent office will not award patents on over-unity devices?  (According to a patent attorney).  Did they provide a model to the patent office so the patent office can see proof of the device?

Just saw the comment from gyula that the "patent" is really an application for patent.  I guess they have a filing date established now.
Liberty

"Converting Magnetic Force Into Motion"
Liberty Permanent Magnet Motor

tinman

Quote from: TinselKoala on August 05, 2013, 10:32:34 AM
Here is my prediction: at no time during any demonstration will all the batteries be completely disconnected.
You can take that to the bank.

So here we have a high torque starter motor being used to get the big heavy flywheel rotating up to speed. Then once speed is reached,the weaker motor takes over. The flywheel shaft is conected via belts to TWO generators,which supplies the P/out.
Mmm ,sounds like a chas Campbell machine to me lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QD2Whs_LxA

markdansie

Quote from: gyulasun on August 05, 2013, 09:59:23 AM
Hi Mark,

I have probably found the patent application (yes, an application, not a granted patent) what the inventor, Charles Pierce could not find due to his moving as Sterling wrote... It is US20080143302A1, Electrical Power Genration System, and can be read here:
http://worldwide.espacenet.com/publicationDetails/originalDocument?FT=D&date=20080619&DB=worldwide.espacenet.com&locale=en_EP&CC=US&NR=2008143302A1&KC=A1&ND=4 

In fact there are earlier patent applications by him on the same setup: WO2008076972 (A2),  WO2008076972 (A3) and TW200843300   

Greetings,  Gyula

Thanks for that info I will ahve a look
Mark

conradelektro

Quote from: Liberty on August 05, 2013, 11:08:27 AM
What I find interesting is that they say there is a patent on the device.  My question is:  How was a patent awarded when the patent office will not award patents on over-unity devices?  (According to a patent attorney).  Did they provide a model to the patent office so the patent office can see proof of the device?

A) How was a patent awarded?

In this particular case, no patent was awarded (it remained an "application" which never made it to a "patent grant", see the link which Gyula provided in his post http://worldwide.espacenet.com/publicationDetails/originalDocument?FT=D&date=20080619&DB=worldwide.espacenet.com&locale=en_EP&CC=US&NR=2008143302A1&KC=A1&ND=4  )

B) No patent for an OU-device?

This is true, the patent office will not allow any claim that a machine puts out more energy than is put in. So, you simply do not claim that. And you will see that all "patented OU-machines" do not claim OU. One writes "very efficient power generation" or something similar. Most patents about "OU machines" simply do not state anything about input and output energy.

C) A patent does not mean "it works"!

There are an endless number of patents about "OU-machines", but none of them actually works (or you would see this machines everywhere). The patent office does not check whether the "device" or "method" or "thing" claimed in a patent application works or whether the stated facts are true. The patent examiner only checks whether any statement obviously contradicts conventional knowledge. Example: you can not claim that helium binds to copper, but you can easily claim anything about a chemical compound which nobody else has ever described before.

The patent office only checks whether anybody has described something similar before and that all claims/statements do not obviously contradict conventional knowledge.

D) Bringing a device to the patent office:

The "patent procedure" is a "written procedure", meaning that you can not bring a device or "thing" to the patent office. But you could send measurements done by a recognised scientific institution or lab.

E) What does it mean if something is patented?

Technically speaking it might mean nothing (although many "things" described in patents are real). The meaning is a "legal aspect". A patent means that you can not exploit it commercially for 20 years without the consent of the patent holder. But most patents are given up much earlier than after 20 years. One abandons a patent by not paying the yearly feed to the patent office. The yearly fee becomes higher the longer one keeps a patent. One can not hold a patent longer than 20 years (after filing date).

So, if you get a patent for nonsense, nobody else is allowed to commercially use this nonsense as long as you pay the yearly patent fee. But after the patent expires (for sure after 20 years, mostly much earlier) everybody can profit from this nonsense. (You may replace "nonsense" by "some thing" in the last sentence.)

F) General wisdom:

And in this strange world many people profit a lot from nonsense. But you can profit from nonsense without the patent system. So, if you know some nonsense, profit from it and spare yourself the costs of a patent.

A good way to profit from OU-nonsense or any nonsense is writing a book, the more mysterious the better. A grand theory of everything will help. Do not bother about proof, "believe" is the thing. Even better is a good link to the spirit world. Secret knowledge (which you are not allowed to reveal) is tops. Enough people will buy it.

Only amateurs need patents.

No kidding, powerful companies do not need patents, they simply infringe and their lawyers do the rest. Powerful companies file a lot of patents because the stupid people believe in them.

Greetings, Conrad

Hoppy

Quote from: conradelektro on August 05, 2013, 12:11:10 PM

F) General wisdom:

And in this strange world many people profit a lot from nonsense. But you can profit from nonsense without the patent system. So, if you know some nonsense, profit from it and spare yourself the costs of a patent.

A good way to profit from OU-nonsense or any nonsense is writing a book, the more mysterious the better. A grand theory of everything will help. Do not bother about proof, "believe" is the thing. Even better is a good link to the spirit world. Secret knowledge (which you are not allowed to reveal) is tops. Enough people will buy it.

Only amateurs need patents.

No kidding, powerful companies do not need patents, they simply infringe and their lawyers do the rest. Powerful companies file a lot of patents because the stupid people believe in them.

Greetings, Conrad

Words of wisdom spoken in jest.  ;D