Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

another Self looped Generator Claim

Started by markdansie, August 05, 2013, 08:50:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MileHigh

Just this fact is already making this look like a Black comedy:

Sterling:

QuoteOn my way from the airport, I'll be picking up twenty four 500-Watt halogen lamps so we can demonstrate the system being able to power a load of 12 kW, plus some inductive loads (e.g. motors), during the duration of Gary Hendershot's SmartScarecrow show, which is live each week beginning at 9:00 pm Eastern time. We'll use a clamp-on amp meter to show the power going to each light.

So the claimant presumably has never tested his setup with a legitimate load?  Why should Stewart have to buy him light bulbs?

It's mind boggling.

e2matrix

The article by Sterling seems to indicate a patent has been awarded (as opposed to a patent application) but in doing a fairly thorough search of the US Patent database I don't find anything by him related to power generation.   Maybe it was done in another country?   
If Sterling is going to put one on his house and Mr. Pierce is building 3 of these systems for others it should be fairly obvious in short order whether they are valid OU or not.   I still believe there is something to the flywheel based motor generators such as Watson built and showed long ago at the conference in Colorado Springs as well as the Chas Campbell device and some others I've come across over the years.   There is one in Russia that is ready to sell apparently but in trying to contact the inventor I don't get any response.

Qwert

gyulasun

Quote from: e2matrix on August 05, 2013, 12:36:39 PM
The article by Sterling seems to indicate a patent has been awarded (as opposed to a patent application) but in doing a fairly thorough search of the US Patent database I don't find anything by him related to power generation.   Maybe it was done in another country?   

Hi e2matrix,

May I draw you attention to my humble post above: Reply #2  where you can see the patent applications outside of USA.
Maybe you are cross with me...  8)   or negligent?  ???

greetings, Gyula

markdansie

@MileHigh
I do believe it will be a comedy. If the info is correct it is basically a kinetic storage device which a flywheel is design to do.
I am not sure how it became a free energy device. The patent g=has been around for a number of years, however this could be a latter variation. I been waiting for the next Yilditz or Magna Coaster
Kind Regards
Mark