Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

another Self looped Generator Claim

Started by markdansie, August 05, 2013, 08:50:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Remember this?
http://mrwaynesbrain.com/index.php/current-objectives

QuoteOur teams are moving quickly (relatively), with the unlocking of the LLM to develop the Proof of Concept be it necessary.

LOL. He has nothing, never had anything, and won't ever have anything that works according to the claims he was making when Mark Dansie visited him. He does have ZEDs and TAZs and LLMs though. ROFLOL.

Same principle applies here. A few hours of internet research, some phone calls, and thousands of dollars of money and time would have been saved. No patent, no demonstration model, no credible statements from real engineers, no grad students from U of OK's engineering campus an hour's drive away.... no point in a site visit at all, much less two.

markdansie

At TK
Mr Wayne still has not produced any data yet to convince me. The deal was always 2 days self running no inputs.
Mark
pS you do keep reminding me lol  i am glad I am not married to you.

minnie

Yes Koala,
               you can't really believe the naievty of some of these people. A bit of
common sense combined with internet access can soon show up the flaws in
these ridiculous claims.
   The electric bus seems a better idea, get a bit of wireless charging involved
and we could have a winner.
  Just had a brief glimpse at ITER, anything worthwhile going to come from that?
            John.

TinselKoala

Quote from: markdansie on August 08, 2013, 06:22:34 AM
At TK
Mr Wayne still has not produced any data yet to convince me. The deal was always 2 days self running no inputs.
Mark
pS you do keep reminding me lol  i am glad I am not married to you.
Me too. You're pretty cute, but there's just something about you that makes you not quite my type.  ;)

I'm just ribbing you at this point. Mister Wayne is quite the comedian, but he's also a master of misdirection and neurolinguistic programming. Just now he's figured out that there is more money in Free Energy cultism than there is in good old southern bible-thumping fire and brimstone preaching, but the required skill-set is exactly the same.

markdansie

Sterling's Blog

Hopefully, that is how this ends, not with me having to cancel my flight, and you not getting it to run when you told me it was running, which is why I bought a ticket and put up these three pages in our news. You'll have a hard time recovering your credibility after this, as will I. What I was hoping to be a validation will turn to yet another case of egg on the face.[/size]
.[/size]
My question is "What Credibility"?

[/size]